Fyusion is a machine learning & computer vision company that enables anyone to capture and display interactive 3D 360 images using their smartphone. Our unique 3D format allows for significant additional functionality that 2D images can’t offer, including: background image effects & automatic damage detection for cars, and an understanding of the human skeleton for tagging products & features in fashion E-commerce. Our investors and customers include large international conglomerates and industry leaders, which puts us in a unique and advantageous position. We have ambitious goals and are looking for new energetic team members to help us reach them together.
Fyusion is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our San Francisco team. We are developing a new product that combines computer vision and machine learning to address new problems in the automotive, insurance and mobility (e.g. car sharing and autonomous vehicles) markets. Understanding the physical condition of a vehicle at any time is becoming increasingly important with the growth of ride sharing and autonomous vehicles and the digitization of the automotive insurance industry. Fyusion’s unique approach allows us to get a precise understanding of a vehicle’s visual condition from a single walkaround with a smartphone.
In this role you will be working closely with the internal teams within Fyusion, as well as working with our key prospects and customers to define, build consensus around, and deliver a new product to the market. This role reports to the COO, working collaboratively with other product managers, design teams and engineering.
Here's what you will be doing:
- Define Product Requirements
- Capture the Voice of the Customer
- Track and analyze market trends
- Prioritize features and releases
- Work with customers as they develop and launch products using our SDKs
Here's the day-to-day:
- Work with key internal stakeholders to define a new product for both existing and new market segments.
- Collect input from prospects and customers for the definition of the product.
- Work cross-functionally with all of the key stakeholders in the company to build consensus and sharpen a set of well defined deliverables.
- Develop Product Requirements and work with engineering to define and execute features and delivery schedules.
- Work within our agile processes to define and groom requirements and participate in agile sprint planningWork with the UX design team to define the user experience.
Here's what we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- 7+ years of progressive experience in engineering and product management, which must include enterprise B2B technology role(s).
- Demonstrated experience working with customers and partners to define and/or use products.
- Experience working with agile development teams.
- Experience with new product definition.
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills, but with willingness to get your hands dirty.
- Self-directed and efficient with resources and time, as well as persistent and dependable in meeting deadlines.
- Experience with product management and release processes and tools (JIRA, AHA or equivalent).
Bonus if you have these:
- Experience in Automotive industry verticals.
- Start-up experience is a plus - you’ll need to have initiative and cunning problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities, navigate ambiguity, and maintain organizational focus in a rapid-growth environment.
- Experience in voice of the customer data collectionExperience with SAAS product definition.
- Experience with products containing image data, computer vision, and/or machine learning.
Here's what we can offer you:
A competitive compensation, equity packages, exceptional health, vision and dental benefits, generous PTO plan, company holidays, commuter benefits, company catered lunches, a fully stocked snack pantry, tons of company off-sites, and the most exciting, the chance to be part of a pioneering technology team.
If you read this job description and saw your name all over this, apply! If you read this, and think that you might need some help hitting all of the points, please apply! We have an entire team who is happy to help and share our knowledge with you.