We’re looking for a mission-driven individual to join us in improving the lives of people with kidney disease. This person will work closely with the product, engineering and clinical teams at Cricket Health.
The Senior Product Designer will be responsible, at times, for designing to two main audiences: patients and clinicians. For patients, the designer will craft engaging, simple, and effective programs that empower patients to make educated choices and stay healthy. For clinicians, the designer will be tasked with understanding clinical use cases and crafting intuitive designs that make simple the complex task of caring for patients. Experience in workflow design and optimization a significant plus.
The ideal candidate will have experience in UX, product design or service design for the web. This individual should also be comfortable communicating and discussing the rationale driving design decisions. Startup, healthcare, or consumer experience is a plus but not a must.
- Define user needs, develop user flows, wireframes, and visual designs for web applications, including clickable prototypes as needed
- Design within the context of responsive/adaptive web apps that build on a design system of reusable components, that you will help define
- Create detailed designs and specs that document the desired user experience, working within teams to support implementation efforts from concept to delivery
- Maintain high-quality standards for design and work with web developers to ensure designs are within the job scope
- Must provide a portfolio featuring product design work
- 5+ years of UX/product/service design experience
- Deep knowledge of web and mobile user interface design principles, best practices and standards
- Understanding of layout, color theory, typography, iconography, and motion behaviors
- Ability to communicate clearly with developers, understanding the capabilities and constraints of modern web design
- Self-directed and able to manage multiple complex projects in a timely manner
- Strong communication skills, able to justify design decisions and collaboratively brainstorm
- Expertise in using design and prototyping tools including Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Marvel, InVision, Framer etc.
- Bonuses: Motion graphics experience, HTML/CSS, Design Research experience
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended option exercise window
- Health, dental and vision
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Flexible vacation
Cricket Health is a comprehensive kidney care provider with a personalized, evidence-based approach to managing chronic kidney disease (CKD) and end-stage renal disease (ESRD). Cricket Health delivers world-class, technology-enabled multidisciplinary care both in-person and virtually to achieve the best outcomes possible for patients and the best value for partners, keeping patients healthy and out of the hospital, accelerating access to transplant, and increasing home dialysis adoption. We are committed to aligning the success of our company with those of our partners and the patients whom we serve. Learn more at www.crickethealth.com and follow us @crickethealth.