Zeus - Flawless Stays.
We built Zeus Living so you can feel at home wherever opportunity takes you. Whether it’s for a month, a year or sometime in between, you can count on a thoughtfully designed home and a comfortable, easy stay. Our technology helps us select homes you’ll love in ideal locations at a good value, while our expert team handles all the details. Backed by Airbnb, Comcast, Bowery and Initialized Capital, Zeus has raised $90M in funding and is based in San Francisco and operates in the Bay Area, Los Angeles, New York City, Seattle and Washington, D.C. To date, Zeus has hosted more than 17,000 residents for a over 500,000 nights. For more information, visit zeusliving.com and follow us on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
The design team is responsible for creating product experiences for each of our customer stakeholders: residents, owners, vendors, and operations staff.
As a senior product designer at Zeus, you’ll contribute to the strategy, vision, and execution of our booking experience. You will work collaboratively with our product, engineering, and business teams to create highly functional and beautiful experiences that help people who want to stay with Zeus.
If this sounds like fun and interesting work to you, we'd love to meet you! Only candidates with a portfolio of past work will be considered.
What You'll Do:
- You love to collaborate with a cross-disciplinary teams of engineers, product managers, and business teammates
- You partner with your stakeholders to help drive the strategy and decision-making
- You're a craftsperson who has a meticulous eye for visual and interaction details
- You have the ability to design end-to-end experiences (UX, interaction, and visual), but also know when you need to reach out for help
- You have a great design process that you can share with others, but you also know how to deviate when the situation calls for it
- You'll push the boundaries on what good UX, interaction, and visual design looks like at Zeus.
- You can make icons or other visual assets when you need to
- You love designing elegant experiences for responsive web
- You have experience with conducting UX research and sharing out learnings with stakeholders and team members
Who You Are:
- At least 5+ years of experience designing for web and mobile web
- A strong portfolio showcasing high-quality UX, interaction, and visual design
- Previous experience creating awesome discovery or checkout experiences
- Demonstrated ability to lead and complete complex design projects
- Designs holistically, with system design in mind
- Excellent communicator
- Fast learner and self-starter.
- Pragmatic and gets things done
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency with Sketch, Figma, or similar tools
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and other frontend technologies
- Experience with marketplace products
- Experience with travel booking products
- Interest in real estate or hospitality
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Parking, commuter pass, and education or certification expense coverage
- 20 days paid time off per year + sick days + all major holidays
- Catered daily team lunches
- 401K with matching
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Relocation package