Moogsoft is the creator of Moogsoft AIOps - a next generation approach to IT Operations and Analytics driven by real-time machine learning. Moogsoft AIOps helps Enterprises & Service Providers deliver consistently excellent customer experiences, regardless of the underlying complexity or dynamic nature of the supporting infrastructure.
Moogsoft is looking for a highly motivated Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to deliver a high quality product to our growing number of customers. This person will be part of the scrum to augment the quality by building appropriate automation framework and tests. This is an opportunity to have a role in ensuring quality standards and product integrity for a solution that is leveraged at scale today by many enterprise customers. The successful candidate will work in a collaborative, fast paced integration/delivery environment and will be given the freedom for innovation.
What You'll Do:
- Design, create, maintain, evangelize and execute the performance test plan and strategy for Moogsoft products
- Responsible for ensuring non-functional requirements for performance (such as throughput, latency, Memory/CPU usage, etc.) are met
- Create application/system performance benchmarks, measure and model system behavior under load/stress
- Analyze performance test results, and work with cross functional teams to identify performance bottlenecks and their root cause.
- A team player, self-motivated with passion and drive for Performance, Scalability and Reliability
- 5+ years of experience with Performance, Load, Stress, End-to-End testing
- Experience with tools like JMeter, BlazeMeter, Taurus, LoadRunner, Locust, Gatling, Tsung
- Experience working with public cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience with programming / scripting languages including, but not limited to: Bash, Python, Java.
- 2+ years of experience utilizing one of the following monitoring tools: New Relic, Appdynamics or similar
- Experience CI / CD tools - Jenkins, Bamboo or similar
- Experience in performance testing & automation tools for web / micro services / REST API’s
- Experience with GitLab, Git, JIRA
- Working knowledge with relational -(SQL) and nonrelational (NoSQL) databases is a strong plus
- Knowledge and Application experience of advanced programming concepts (e.g. threads, exceptions and I/O, memory management) in Java technology stack required
Moogsoft Perks and Benefits:
- Unlimited vacation and sick day policy
- Competitive salary, 401(k) plan and equity to all employee
- Attractive benefits package including health and dental coverage
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered meals
- Opportunity for career development in a fast-paced, progressive company
- Team volunteering events and off-site outings
- Corporate sports teams – bring your A game, we like to win!
- Game room equipped with ping pong, foosball, and darts