Forward is redesigning the way we deliver healthcare using all the technologies healthcare has neglected: sensors, mobile, and AI. We’re building out a world-class operations team and as an Operations Manager, you’ll have a foundational role in rebuilding our country’s most important and most broken industry from first principles.
We were founded in January 2016 by former executives and engineering leaders from Google and Uber. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Founder's Fund, Khosla Ventures, First Round Capital, Eric Schmidt (Google/Alphabet Chairman), Marc Benioff (Salesforce Founder), Joe Lonsdale (Palantir Founder), Joshua Kushner (Oscar co-Founder) and Garrett Camp (Uber co-Founder).
You can read our story here and some recent press USA Today, Forbes & TechCrunch.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Work alongside our co-founders as a senior leader on our operations team.
- Own entire projects while working with cross-functional teams of physicians, designers, and engineers.
- Take big-picture concepts and turn them into actionable tasks for the team to drive efficient execution.
- Tackle problems with a data-driven approach and sound business judgement.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Impactful - You’re deeply mission-driven, and you think there’s more to life than software that enables puppy ears to be superimposed in photos. (Although we concede those are cute.)
- Entrepreneurial - You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end. You don’t ask for permission - you’re too busy making things happen.
- Build Good Teams - Not only managing them, building them. You know how to make those around you better and feed off their energy. You take care of your teammates.
- 7+ years experience with a background in investment banking/consulting/operations (or related analytical experience)
- BA/BS required and MBA strongly preferred
Why join Forward?
We don’t want to just move dollars around the healthcare industry - we want to rebuild it and fix it. All of it. You’d be a major part of the story behind one of the most ambitious startup attempts of the past decade and you’d work with a team of people who want to use their talents for good.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We conform to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.