At Vector, we believe great technology can better serve trucking and logistics. Our mission is to empower all parties throughout the load lifecycle with tools to achieve operational efficiency and gain intelligence to act with unparalleled insights. To tackle this ambitious goal, we have built a team of technologists fundamentally rethinking how tools in transportation should work.
The Sr. Manager of Sales Operations will play a critical role in our sales teams’ initiative to grow and scale efficiently. Vector is looking for a driven, analytical, process-oriented Sales Operations Sr. Manager to assist in the optimization of the current strategy and processes of our sales organization.
You will have the opportunity to take our sales operations function to the next level by owning KPI reporting, forecasting, Salesforce administration, and current sales and marketing tech stack. You will work closely with the VP of Sales and cross-functional teams like Customer Success, Marketing, and Product to enable our sales team to make data-driven operating decisions in support of our sales strategy and process.
- Create & maintain sales reporting such as forecast, KPI dashboards, account penetration.
- Understand our sales pipeline to help improve team effectiveness, remove roadblocks, and work with sales leadership to uncover insights and areas of opportunity to increase sales velocity and win rates.
- Contribute to the creation and review of sales compensation plans to ensure set up for alignment and success.
- Manage SFDC data to ensure adherence to the sales process and data accuracy
- Drive & maintain account data hygiene in SFDC
- Document essential processes and engagement rules; help in enforcing these processes
- Support the associated tool stack that enables business processes across all teams. These tools include Salesloft, SFDC, Zoominfo, Zendesk, Aircall, and Zoom.
- 4+ years of experience in Sales Operations
- Extensive, hands-on experience with Salesforce, and sales acceleration tools such as Salesloft or Outreach
- Exceptional quantitative and MS Excel skills (vlookup, table formulas, sumifs)
- Experience with business intelligence or analysis tools such as Tableau
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Insatiable curiosity and desire to dive deeper for understanding
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally