Sr Manager of Performance Marketing
*This role can reside in any of the following corporate office locations: Atlanta, GA, Arlington, VA, Dallas, TX, Nashville, TN, New York City, San Francisco, CA, Seattle, WA, and Tempe, AZ. Relocation package and assistance is available.
WFS (Workforce Staffing) Marketing is seeking an experienced and innovative Leader of Performance Marketing to help shape the future of WFS Marketing. WFS is responsible for the attraction and hiring of the hourly operations workforce. In 2020 we hired over 1.3 million hourly associates in North America and are on track to surpass that in 2021.
We are looking for an experienced and results-oriented performance marketing leader to spearhead and implement programs across paid search, digital display, paid social and video advertising. This includes overseeing a team of talented marketers, managing media budgets and forecasting channel efficiency, partnering with cross-functional leaders and driving growth by efficiently scaling programs through testing and optimization.
The ideal candidate is a passionate leader with a track record of achieving impressive results through digital paid media. You understand how pay-per-click channels work at an enterprise level and have ability to translate complex technical concepts into actionable plans and strategies. Success in this role requires strong stakeholder management skills, interest in the technical side of marketing, and ability to inspire a diverse team of marketers. Our environment is fast-paced and requires a candidate who is flexible, detail-oriented, and thrives in ambiguity.
· Own performance marketing goals across paid search, display and paid social
· Build long-term strategies and lead the team in creating, implementing, tracking, analyzing and optimizing campaigns
· Mentor and develop a team of high-performing marketers
· Plan, manage and track media budgets and projections while maximizing ROI
· Develop recommendations for new growth initiatives, platforms and programs based on business goals, competitive analysis/benchmarking and emerging trends
· Serve as a subject matter expert for performance marketing, articulate tradeoffs, and communicate plans and progress to senior executives
· Partner with a variety of stakeholders across marketing, creative, tech/analytics and finance to drive business outcomes
· Forster a culture of creativity, experimentation and innovation
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent professional experience
· 10+ years of experience in building, executing and scaling performance marketing programs at global scale
· 5+ years of managing a high-performing digital marketing team or organization
· Experience with paid search, display, paid social and video advertising
· Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business
· Agency and client side experience
· Decisive, action-oriented, and able to motivate, inspire a team
· Experience driving direction and alignment with cross-functional teams
· Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
· Demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
· Experience building new technological solutions
San Francisco, CA: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us