WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to transform the user experience in today’s overwhelming digital world. Using artificial intelligence, analytics, engagement, guidance, and automation, WalkMe’s transparent overlay assists users to complete tasks easily within any enterprise software, mobile application or website.
The Senior Digital Adoption Consultant is an important member of the Services team at WalkMe reporting to a Services Manager. We're looking for a passionate team member who can manage all facets of customer onboarding, adoption, and engagement, to help our customers maximize the value of their technology investments. As a Senior Digital Adoption Consultant you will partner with the world’s largest brands to understand their business pain points and objective, and to recommend scalable solutions using WalkMe technology. The ideal candidate must have previous project and program delivery and customer relationship experience. This person must also have the ability to empathize with others, and be passionate about providing an exceptional experience for every customer.
What You'll Own
- Oversee a program of multiple on-boarding and implementation projects for our Strategic customers (mainly Fortune 500 customers).
- Proactively consult on best practices, creative solutions, and ways to use WalkMe, based on a deep understanding of the customers’ goals.
- Manage the onboarding efforts of new and existing customers by understanding business objectives and partnering with the Services and Account Management teams to tie those to technical configuration and detailed design deliverables.
- Develop detailed project plan schedules and work breakdown structures to ensure project team accountability for milestone dates and work quality.
- Create comprehensive weekly status reports and communication plans to executive sponsors and internal/external project teams.
- Proactively identify implementation risks and mitigate them effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain a deep understanding of your customers’ business, strategic goals, and challenges in order to position yourself as a trusted expert and advisor with your customers.
What You'll Need To Succeed
- 8+ years of experience in professional services, management consulting, customer success, or another client-facing role.
- In-depth experience delivering enterprise software application implementations. Experience managing medium or large-scale projects throughout entire lifecycle.
- Experience communicating with technical, business, and C-level stakeholders.
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes.
- Process flow optimization and organizational change management experience within a company or as external consultant.
What You'll Love About Us!
- Full health coverage for employees, WalkMe pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of family premiums and has a generous vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Weekly themed happy hours every Friday and catered lunch to promote community within a casual office environment.
- Series F startup with $40 million raised in our last round
- Ranked in the top 50 on USA Today’s best places to work with brightest futures and Ranked in the top 50 on Forbes Cloud 100 list along with other numerous accolades, just check out our webpage!
- Our product is used internationally by companies like Hulu, Amazon, PayPal, Microsoft, Airbnb, Zoura, Adobe and more!
WalkMe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. WalkMe does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.