Databricks is looking for an amazing Commissions Analyst to own and administer all processes related to the calculation and payment of sales commissions. This position will work cross functionally with Sales, Sales Operations, Human Resources, Payroll, Legal, and Financial Planning & Analysis to provide timely and accurate information related to commissions. Together with your manager, you will identify opportunities to drive processing and reporting efficiencies.
- Build and drive scalable commissions calculation and recording processes, and support the systems infrastructure needed for those processes.
- Establish relationships with business leaders for the different departments you’re supporting and be their source of truth for all commissions related inquiries.
- Administer all aspects of sales commission calculations for the company’s rapidly growing global sales team.
- Administer and manage day to day operations of our commissions management application, Xactly Incent.
- Partner with HR to track new hire and termination data and update internal systems accordingly.
- Partner with Sales Operations to track and implement plan modifications.
- Partner with Payroll to process monthly commission payments accurately and on time.
- Present monthly analytics to finance management, highlighting historic trends and insights.
- Partner with Sales Operations to research and resolve commission-related inquiries.
- Provide support during Sales’ annual commission planning process including, scenario modeling, data analysis, etc.
- Provide best practices guidance to Sales and Sales Operations on data integrity and processing timelines.
- Bachelor's degree required with an emphasis in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on sales commission processing, preferably for a SaaS technology or IT related company.
- Experience working with Xactly Incent application in an administrative capacity.
- Experience using Salesforce.
- Experience using Netsuite preferred.
- Experience working in high-growth, performance focused environment.
- Expertise in MS Excel – experience with pivot tables, complex formulas, lookup functions, nested IF statements, etc.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative, work flexibly, and set priorities.
- Strong analytical skills, disciplined attention to detail, highly organized and thorough.
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Catered lunch (everyday), snacks, and drinks
- Gym reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Awesome coworkers
- Maternity and paternity plans
Databricks’ mission is to accelerate innovation for its customers by unifying Data Science, Engineering and Business. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Databricks provides a Unified Analytics Platform for data science teams to collaborate with data engineering and lines of business to build data products. Users achieve faster time-to-value with Databricks by creating analytic workflows that go from ETL and interactive exploration to production. The company also makes it easier for its users to focus on their data by providing a fully managed, scalable, and secure cloud infrastructure that reduces operational complexity and total cost of ownership. Databricks, venture-backed by Andreessen Horowitz, NEA and Battery Ventures, among others, has a global customer base that includes Salesforce, Viacom, Shell, and HP. For more information, visit www.databricks.com.
Apache, Apache Spark and Spark are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation.