Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform with global reach. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. Through the Wish platform, we are creating a relevant, entertaining, and personalized shopping experience for each individual consumer.
The Sr. Financial Systems Administrator will be responsible for maintaining, assisting in development, provisioning and oversight of all financial platforms. This position will report to the Corporate Controller and will work closely with all finance functions including treasury, FP&A, procurement, accounting, data analysts, etc.
What You'll Do
- Drive continuous process improvements in reporting, forecasting, and accounting activities through automation, system enhancements, data quality, consolidation, and quality improvement.
- Define report requirements with end users. Provide recommendations on report and data structures and system enhancements to support reporting requirements.
- Understand underlying data and report structures and manage metadata and mapping changes.
- Ensure proper change management, problem management, and security management activities.
- Coordinate automation with Financial Data analyst team.
- Provision and maintain access to financial platforms including ERP, Treasury workstation, etc.
- Reconcile, validate, and ensure consistency of data and reports from various sources.
- Prepare periodic (monthly, quarterly, annual) and ad hoc financial and operating reports, report packages, flashes, dashboards, and analyses.
- Initiate, lead, and manage automation of reports and analyses.
- Proactively identify and resolve accounting and financial planning issues.
- Work with billing, fraud, product, and other engineering teams to understand data, data structure, and data flows.
- Assist/Manage system improvement/implementation programs, as necessary.
- Investigate variances between actuals data sets to understand trends and potential risks and opportunities for improvements.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of experience in a combination of industry and public accounting experience with at least 4 years in a specialized revenue position 5+ years progress accounting experience
- A desire to continually strive for ongoing process and systems improvements to better support all critical functional groups
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent Computer literacy skills
- Basic SQL query skills
- Experience with Financial, Treasury, Procurement, and other similar platforms (NetSuite ERP required)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of systems development and project delivery lifecycle
- Related industry experience preferred
Keys to Success
- Demonstrate accountability and integrity
- Deliver timely and accurate information
- Develop successful relationships
- Good judgment and decision making skills
- Embrace change
Learn more about us:
Intro to Wish
Our CEO discusses Wish
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.