Kenna Security is revolutionizing cyber risk with a SaaS-based platform that uses data science to combine vulnerability data with exploit intelligence to measure risk, predict attacks and prioritize remediation. We are leading the way in helping enterprises reduce their risk while increasing their efficiency and preventing attacks. Kenna Security was recently named one of the top 10 hottest start-ups and named to the Inc. 500 fastest growing companies list.
Field Marketing plays a crucial role in driving sales development, building pipeline, increasing channel partner engagement, supporting account-based selling, and serves a critical new function to Kenna’s continued growth. This position will report to the Director of Demand Generation.
As someone who is very detail oriented with great communication skills, you’ll be responsible for driving top-of-the-funnel opportunities and mid-funnel pipeline acceleration for sales and channel partners via the execution and management of field activities (trade shows, partner events, lunch & learns, workshops, associations, executive round-tables, thought-leadership speaking engagements, etc.) based on the regional plans developed in collaboration with sales and channel marketing.
You have a strong business sense and have a passion for identifying and executing relevant in-market opportunities to help fuel Sales’ quota attainment goals across each of their assigned territories.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and execute a field marketing strategy to generate and accelerate pipeline - working closely with sales, demand gen, channel marketing and customer success teams to develop field marketing strategy that is aligned with the company’s goals.
- Work cross-functionally to produce content and various marketing assets and other promotional materials to be used at field marketing events.
- Develop and deploy high-impact mailers and direct mail to target account contacts.
- Manage lead acquisition, processing, nurturing and follow-up, ensuring there is a cohesive pre-event, at-event, and post-event strategy to increase engagement and response rates.
- Measure ROI for all activities and analyze the sales funnel to identify areas for continual improvement; develop and execute campaign performance reporting to be shared across the sales and marketing teams.
- Develop and implement a targeted account strategy to support account-based selling (ABM).
- Create scalable channel partner-orientated marketing programs and materials.
- Assist in driving partner adoption of and alignment with Corporate campaigns, promotions and tools.
- Build and maintain ongoing communications with the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional and location programs.
- Partner with sales to determine sales enablement needs, and work with product marketing to develop tools, training and content.
- Help develop new field marketing programs – explore and develop new programs to increase pipeline, operational excellence, and drive growth.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or a related field.
- 8+ years of marketing experience, preferably driving field marketing efforts in the cybersecurity industry.
- Experience using marketing technologies and ABM tools (i.e. Marketo, Engagio, Terminus, or similar).
- Competency with using Salesforce, especially campaign management and dashboard building.
- Proven experience building relationships with sales teams and supporting programs to drive awareness and sales.
- Demonstrable ability to measure and report performance of marketing campaigns and assess against marketing KPIs.
- Meticulous and data-driven mindset with a commitment to quality in everything you create.
- Demonstrated excellence with written communications, project management, and time management
- Ability to get things done, quickly and effectively.
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements.
- This role is an immediate full-time position, with moderate travel required.
- This position is located in San Francisco /Bay Area.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.