3Q Digital is leading the disruption of the growth marketing industry by turning our clients into market leaders and household names across the B2C, B2B, ecommerce, and FinTech verticals. We’re independent and values-driven, and the way we work reflects our Silicon Valley roots: we're relentless, curious, and accept no limits in driving growth for our clients and each other.
We offer full marketing services including SEM, SEO, social advertising, display, mobile, analytics, CRO, creative, and business strategy. We build and execute strategies to enable clients and our own internal teams to capitalize on opportunities, break through barriers to growth, and lead our respective fields.
We are committed to building and sustaining an environment where everyone feels psychologically safe and valued. We seek frequent, open feedback from our team and we offer company-wide training and regular, open discussions on diversity, equity, inclusion and other social issues.
Our Senior Account Managers are our resident paid search experts, responsible for keeping on top of trends, developments, and best practices and putting them to optimal use for each client’s paid search campaign.
Our Senior Digital Marketing Account Managers work with brand-name companies who demand – and recognize – excellence. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that includes production and client services, all working to make sure client needs are anticipated and met.
As a Senior Digital Marketing Account Manager, you will be responsible for the following key areas: 1) design and execution of paid search strategy 2) acting as the primary paid search POC for your assigned clients by answering client emails and leading weekly calls 3) project management on accounts you own.
You will need to have more than SEM experience; you will need to have the drive to work independently and the communication skills to work as part of a thriving team.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Driving paid search strategy for top tier clients.
- Creating roadmaps planning strategic initiatives & optimization efforts to hit client goals and targets.
- Setting and hitting client targets for both volume and ROI.
- Identifying and executing tasks that will have the most significant impact in hitting targets.
- Quantifying and prioritizing initiatives/opportunities accordingly.
- Campaign monitoring to ensure the account is pacing well relative to budgets and targets.
- Implementing testing initiatives in key areas such as ad creatives, landing page messaging, landing page layout, audience segmentation, placements, networks, and 3rd-party tools.
- Effectively delegating tasks to jr-level 3Qers.
You’ll need to have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ paid search experience (spanning all core AdWords products) and a minimum 1 year of experience in a client-facing digital marketing role
- Proven prior work experience managing accounts with various goals and across several different industries (B2B, lead gen, eCommerce, B2C)
- Knowledge of Facebook Advertising and proven prior work experience executing on Facebook Ads
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Additional things that will impress us:
- A Google Analytics certification
- You are an energetic and creative search marketing enthusiast; eager to roll up your sleeves and be hands on, learn, and grow in the search engine marketing space
- You are entrepreneurial spirited and a self-starter; able to work both independently and in a team environment
- You are comfortable working with 3rd party tracking platforms (ex: Marin, Kenshoo, DoubleClick Search)
3Q’s unique culture is developed and nurtured by our fantastic people and our core values:
Be Inclusive.We value everyone’s ideas and opinions and commit to building a psychologically safe environment to foster them. Our hiring, communications, and promotions practices reflect our belief that diverse perspectives and equitable and inclusive practices continue to push us and our clients to find new ways to lead.
Act for the Greater Good.We lead with empathy and teamwork. During good times and bad, we are committed to supporting each other, our clients, and our communities.
Own It.We are accountable: to ourselves, to our teams, to our clients. We are proactive, we communicate clearly, and we follow through.
Accept No Limits.We are intellectually curious and resourceful. We constantly challenge the status quo to find or develop innovations that drive breakthrough opportunities for our teams and our clients.
We are a collaborative, open-door, best-idea-wins environment that fosters personal and company growth and has fun doing it. We promote work/life balance and encourage constant learning by offering unparalleled training, mentorship, and development for career progression. And perhaps the best, most fundamental part of our culture: authenticity.
- AdAge Best Places to Work 2020 and 2021
- One of Inc.’s Best Places to Work in 2019
- Winner of the 2019 US Search Diversity, Inclusion and Equality Award
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, a 401K plan and company match, and paid parental leave
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Volunteer opportunities, team retreats, and lunch seminars
3Q Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to evaluating all qualified candidates regardless of gender, gender identity, race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Furthermore, we believe optimal results come from operating a meritocracy built upon diversity of thought and background and absolutely devoid of discrimination and hate speech. We do everything in our power, including strict adherence to an anti-harassment policy, to make 3Q an inclusive, psychologically safe organization whose employees feel comfortable respectfully sharing their thoughts with each other and our leadership. Our training and mentorship programs help make sure all employees have an equal opportunity to grow and excel.
No agencies please, principals only