Products and Technology
Data Experience & Enablement brings data to life and empowers Data Trailblazers throughout Salesforce. Our Data and Visualization Engineers partner with data producers to build experiences that surface actionable insights, which our stakeholders use to improve their business results. We pride ourselves on being data curious (having an intrinsic need to understand each data point and its connection to the bigger picture) and we are passionate about increasing the impact of everything we build through continuous improvement.
The Enablement team within Data Intelligence is looking for a strategic thinker and strong writer who is passionate about employee engagement and community building. We are business strategists, creative communicators, and trusted advisors, dedicated to bringing great ideas to life through strong partnership and consistent execution. This role will be responsible for editing, creating, and leading communication campaigns for key projects within Data Intelligence. The Sr. Analyst will work closely with subject matter experts to quickly learn information, and create effective communications to drive awareness and engagement. This role is also responsible for supporting a variety of employee engagement and learning/development programs within Data Intelligence.
- Collaborate across Data Intelligence teams to develop compelling content and targeted communication plans leveraging our internal platforms (email, social, and web).
- Create and lead internal communication efforts that drive awareness and adoption of Data Intelligence products, tools, and content.
- Deliver clear, concise, and compelling communications that inspire and drive action. Recognize that every communication matters.
- Develop, refine, and execute employee engagement and stakeholder enablement programs. Examples include the creation of online training modules, planning speaker series, organizing All Hands events, among others.
- Write learning communications (Trailhead) which reflect an understanding of the diversity of learners and groups of learners at Salesforce.
- Review communications drafted by other team members, edit, and provide feedback.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders throughout Data Intelligence to ensure strong cross-group collaboration.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of standards, guidelines, and establish processes to create consistency, empowering others to reliably deliver high quality results.
Professional Experience/Skills Required
- 4-year degree with strong academic performance
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Self-starter with a proven track record in performing well in a fast paced environment; can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Experience translating complex concepts into an easy to understand and digestible communications formats
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills (both technical and creative)
- Speak and write with clarity, brevity, and purpose
- Strong proofreading ability to check text for grammar, correct spelling, information accuracy, and corporate guidelines
- Ability to multi-task across multiple concurrent projects and learn new applications quickly
- Experience driving process improvements
- Experience writing for learning and training programs a plus
- Ability to think strategically and act in a detailed, hands-on manner
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.