Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019.
We are looking for people from all backgrounds who want to make an impact on the millions of drivers who keep our world moving. Together, we laugh hard, snack harder and work together to drive innovation at the intersection of tech and transportation.
About the Job:
The Senior Accountant will be a key member of the Finance team and will report directly to our Accounting Manager. The Finance team is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting, both internally and externally.
The Senior Accountant will work in the San Francisco headquarters and be responsible for numerous aspects of the financial reporting process of the company. In addition, the role will enforce the current financial reporting policies and the implementation and improvement of internal controls.
- Work on various accounting related tasks including general ledger, revenue recognition, accruals, and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Participate in the month-end close process to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting
- Assist with ongoing account reconciliation and specific projects ensuring that general ledger accounts are resolved and reconciled
- Work with independent auditors and tax preparers to respond to requests
- Work collaboratively across departmental functions, providing actionable insights to help drive optimal business decisions
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent field with a CPA
- 4+ years of total experience including at least 2 years in a corporate environment
- Big Four public accounting experience strongly preferred
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP and internal controls
- Previous experience working with external auditors
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Netsuite, Zuora, and Salesforce.com
- Must be proactive, organized, and work in a fast paced environment
- Always curious and always learning
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.