Upwork ($UPWK) is the world's largest freelancing website. Each year $1.7 billion of work happens through Upwork, allowing businesses to get more done and helping professionals break free of traditional time and place boundaries and work anytime, anywhere on projects they love. At Upwork, you'll help build on this momentum. Together, we'll create economic and social value on a global scale, providing a trusted online workplace for businesses to connect with extraordinary talent and work without limits.
As the Paid Search Associate, you will join the Acquisition team responsible for driving new client growth, working alongside the Paid Acquisition Manager and a team of dedicated freelancers. In this role, you’ll help formulate roadmaps to optimize, test, and expand Upwork’s SEM footprint.
- Lead the strategy and expansion of our paid search international program
- Support day-to-day execution to include campaign setup, keyword development, bidding, budgets, ad copy creation & testing, account restructuring, audit & QA
- Build and execute on a testing roadmap for new keywords, ad copy and landing pages.
- Manage weekly recurring and adhoc reports from different sources
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners such as data science, product, and engineering on key paid search projects
What it takes to catch our eye:
- 2-3+ years of hands-on SEM campaign management, with strong proficiency in Google & Bing Ads
- Excellent quantitative and data analysis skills to track performance metrics and make actionable recommendations
- Expertise in audience targeting and remarketing tactics and experience in revenue and/or conversion based bid strategy
How to really knock our socks off:
- Background in B2B client acquisition
- Familiarity with 3rd party management platforms (i.e. Kenshoo or Marin) and SQL
- Cross-channel experience across Facebook, LinkedIn, and/or YouTube/GDN
- Tested experience in creative and landing page best practices
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork you’ll help shape the future of work. From our offices in San Francisco, Mountain View and Chicago, together we’re creating exciting new opportunities for a world of professionals. You’ll be part of a vibrant culture built on shared values: Inspire a boundless future of work, Put our community first, Have a bias towards action, and Build amazing teams. Along the way you’ll have fun and enjoy the perks of a people-first company: Work from Home Wednesday's, daily breakfast and lunch, regular in-office happy hours, top-notch benefits … and more. Check out Upwork’s spotlight on The Muse for a glimpse of our daily work/life balance.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.