We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated in vivo pharmacologist to lead efforts in oncology, immuno-oncology, and inflammation. The ideal candidate will have expertise in small molecule PK/PD studies, xenograft and syngeneic tumor models, inflammatory disease models, and immune cell profiling by flow cytometry. This role will support novel drug development projects from early lead optimization through clinical candidate selection. Duties include planning, execution and analysis of in vivo experiments, management of work within the preclinical pharmacology team, and management of projects at CROs. This individual will work closely with scientists from cross-functional disciplines and present findings to project teams. The candidate must be self-driven, highly organized, and enjoy working in a creative and dynamic team environment.
If you are intrigued by the opportunity to work with a passionate team of scientists focused on improving patient’s lives with first-in-class therapies, please consider applying.
- Ph.D. in pharmacology, immunology, cancer biology or a related field. Scientist II requires 3+ years of industry experience; Senior Scientist requires 6+ years
- Expertise in oncology, immuno-oncology, inflammation and in vivo models of disease
- Proven ability to identify and develop disease models for preclinical drug development
- Management experience of direct reports required
- Experience as lead pharmacology representative on project teams required
- Expertise with flow cytometer-based profiling of immune cells required
- Expertise in small molecule drug development and PK/PD assay technologies
- Expertise with hit-to-lead optimization and establishment of PK/PD relationships
- Knowledge of transgenic model generation and phenotypic characterization desired
- Experience writing preclinical reports for IND filings desired
- Requires excellent communication and presentation skills