About Rocket Lawyer
We believe everyone deserves access to simple and affordable legal services.
Founded in 2008, Rocket Lawyer is the largest and most widely used online legal service platform in the world. With offices in North America and Europe, Rocket Lawyer has helped over 20 million people create over 3 million legal documents, and answer over 30,000 legal questions.
We are in a unique position to enhance and expand the Rocket Lawyer platform to a scale never seen before in the company’s history, to capture audiences worldwide. We are expanding our team to take on this challenge!
About The Role
You will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of Rocket Lawyer's SFDC org, which includes our Marketing, Sales, and Service Cloud. You will manage the data and processes regarding Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases, Opportunities, Campaigns as well as other custom objects. You will work with sales on new sales lead initiatives, marketing on email marketing integration and initiatives, etc. As new and evolving initiatives arise, you will assess the impact of these initiatives on existing CRM data and process flows and work with stakeholders to plan the design changes needed. You will work as an individual and as a valued team member to develop, configure and/or customize high-quality Force.com solutions to satisfy mission-critical business needs.
A Day in the Life
- Translating business processes into systems solutions.
- Facilitating effective and proactive communication with key stakeholders and end users
- Preparing system requirements including functional and technical specifications and workflow diagrams.
- Performing system configurations to match business requirements.
- Providing documentation of application solutions and providing support for end-user training.
- Managing Salesforce integrations with third party applications/platforms including marketing automation and other related technologies.
- Providing functional support to the business in the standard CRM areas: Service and support, sales force automation, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Self-Assigning, assessing and troubleshooting end user issues and change requests in production environment with rapid turnaround time service level agreements.
- Test and QA updates to production org using a sandbox org.
- Manage security, users, roles, profiles, groups, queues, data storage limits, custom objects/fields, and other Salesforce.com setup options as necessary.
- Act as an escalation point for incidents related to the Salesforce platform and associated integrations.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent .
- 5+ years of experience with SFDC administration .
- Proficient in administrative tasks such as creating/editing Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email to Case, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Knowledge of APEX code, SOQL, and Visualforce is preferred.
- Salesforce.com implementation and support experience including minimum Salesforce.com certification ADM201 or DEV401 preferred.
- Experience with use of the Salesforce.com APIs (via java, or through web services) to integrate Salesforce.com with other tools, such as Marketo.
- Proven problem solving skills in the area of integrations.
- Intermediate SQL skills.
- Experience with 3rd party data toolsets such as Demand Tools, Jitterbit is highly desirable
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive health plans (including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for full-time employees)
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive salary packages
- 401k program
- Life insurance
- Disability benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter/Transit Program
- Your choice of a MAC or PC
- Monthly onsite masseuse sessions
- Weekly Friday catered lunches
- Company sponsored events, both on- and off-site