We built Bolt because e-commerce infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Our platform provides a world-class buying experience to all online businesses by eliminating the massive operational overhead and technical debt associated with online checkout and payments. We enable customers to buy instantly and securely across the internet. To solve such an enormous problem, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
Your role at Bolt
Bolt is looking for a hands-on Salesforce Administrator that will play an important role on how Bolt operationalizes our Salesforce platform to fight inefficiency and master productivity. You are a natural problem solver and are excited to showcase our CRM’s ability to boost sales and reach our goals. As a key member of the Business Systems team, you will collaborate closely with Sales, Marketing, CS and Operations teams to deliver proactive, trusted and reliable technical support and consultation on both small and large projects.
What you will be doing
- Design, build, and maintain Salesforce processes to increase the efficiency of the sales organization and reduce sales cycle friction
- Help define and scope the project milestones as part of the long-term strategy and vision for Bolt's sales systems roadmap
- Provision new users, manage workflows, manage system configuration, and general end user assistance for Salesforce instance
- Analyze business operations and processes to proactively identify potential improvements
- Work cross-functionally with other business process owners to ensure changes to SFDC and other sales systems are consistent with business needs
- Handle all basic administrative functions such as security configuration, reporting and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Build and maintain key documentation regarding our policies, sales processes, and requirements
What would set you up for success
- Prior experience(at least 2 years) using Salesforce CRM to develop business solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce.com platform, ecosystem and best practices
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment
- Experience gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements
- Understanding of complex business processes and applications
- Can quickly ramp and understand a rapidly growing and complex sales organization
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
What would set you apart
- Additional Salesforce.com Certifications: Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, Platform Developer I, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud
- Knowledge of and experience in learning key Salesforce integrations(Marketo, Outreach, Formstack, DocuSign)
- Have a proven track record of leading complex, multi-stakeholder projects to success
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing needs based on their impact to the overall business
Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.