Who We Are:
At Flockjay, we are here to empower upward mobility through education and access. Our goal is to create pathways into tech for people from non-traditional and underrepresented backgrounds. We have an experienced team from companies like Intercom, Apollo, and Wix, and have raised capital from the best investors in the industry, including Y Combinator, Serena Williams, Will Smith, and Lightspeed Ventures.
Tomorrow's companies will be defined by how they invest in people. Our team is small and growing - join us and make a meaningful impact. Let’s build a generational company together!
Who You Are:
Are you a lifelong student of sales? Are you looking to manage, mentor, and teach large teams of elite sales reps-in-training? Are you here for democratizing education and access to future-proof jobs? If you answered with a spirited “Yes!” to all the above, we’d love to have you join our flock!
In this role, you’ll work closely with leadership in our Sales and Success teams to develop Flockjay’s cutting-edge sales training curriculum, while also being a public-facing sales thought leader yourself. You will also nurture the rapidly growing Flockjay tech sales community, as an authority on best practices in the industry. We’re looking for someone with prior B2B SaaS Sales experience and a passion for coaching and mentorship.
What You'll Do:
- Manage, teach, and develop our top-tier sales reps-in-training, incorporating key insights from industry partners
- Develop cutting-edge content, processes, and systems to effectively deliver online and offline learning experiences to the best in the industry
- Design skill-based assessment systems to nurture elite sales talent
- Build the Flockjay sales community as a thought leader with original content, virtual events, industry executive partnerships, and coaching sessions
- Identify opportunities to launch new programs & processes, and scale successful projects
- Empower other Flockjay team members to succeed, and actively contribute to company-wide initiatives
What You'll Bring:
- Prior success - you have at least 1 year of either a) closing experience in a consultative sales role (B2B SaaS sales) with a proven track record of success, or b) experience as a sales manager, trainer, or coach
- Belief - you believe in what Flockjay is doing to empower upward mobility with access to future-proof jobs in tech
- Creativity, Optimism & Energy - your energy and enthusiasm for our mission and our sales reps-in-training are contagious
- Grit - you’re willing to take initiative and work autonomously knowing you have the full support of the team
- Organizational Skills - you’re able to juggle multiple initiatives with ease, and make sense of ambiguity
- EQ + IQ - you’re able to quickly build relationships with others and empathize with their challenges or needs
Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Flockjay
We believe diversity is strength & difference is a teacher. We know we'll do our best and most impactful work when we feel we're represented and we belong. We strive to provide the support required to create a safe, positive environment.
We're proud to actively recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We believe organizations must build diversity, inclusion, and belonging into their DNA. Those that do so will build better products, provide better services, and be positive forces in the world.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply! Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team. Tell us about why you feel you’re the right fit!