Zeus - Flawless Stays.
Founded in November 2015 and based in San Francisco, California, Zeus is modernizing the $18b corporate housing industry through its unique strategy of leasing unfurnished, privately-owned homes and converting them into beautifully designed and expertly appointed, full-service homes for today’s global professional. We're passionate about delivering world-class customer service and becoming the most trusted provider of housing for business travelers on Earth. With 1500+ homes spanning the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Seattle, New York (more cities coming soon), we are well on our way to realizing our vision. Zeus has raised $24M in financing from Initialized Capital, Google Ventures, Bowery Capital, and Floodgate. The Zeus founders have all had previous exits and have worked in real estate and technology for over 10 years.
Real Estate Partnerships Team
We are seeking an SDR interested to start or continue their sales career by mastering the qualification process by growing our inbound leads to join the Zeus Real Estate Team in SF.
What You'll Do:
- Drive new unique home growth [single family home, condo, townhome] in your territory by having lightning-speed response time qualifying inbound leads and passing them on to the account executive team
- Grow and develop existing inbound strategy in your territory
- Build and manage territory list and pipeline in Salesforce to meet Zeus’ objectives around revenue and margin by growing our qualified leads pipeline.
- Manage the sales funnel by analyzing and controlling pipeline activity in Salesforce with a focus on increasing your qualified lead conversion rate
- Work closely with AE team to build qualification feedback loop as well as senior stakeholders via phone, email and in-person at each point of the sales cycle to ensure deals are brought to completion.
- Consistently exceed quota by booking appointments on Account Executive's calendars with pre-qualified leads.
- Build and defend Zeus’ business value throughout the selling hassle free property management and guaranteed income to unique homeowners in your assigned territories.
- Share feedback from the field to Real Estate and Marketing team to drive new offerings and the evolution of the Zeus product/experience
What We're Looking For:
- 1-3 years selling in an SMB, Real Estate or Leasing environment. Previous SDR/BDR experience or internship in sales a plus.
- Experience or interest in managing the sales process from the ground up.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offering and industry trends
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities to gain more inbound leads
- Unparalleled verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand client needs to properly qualify them to the next sales call.
- Strong time management skills
- A passion for having superb responsiveness and accountability
- Advanced computer skills, especially MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), Google Suite, Sales Tools and Salesforce; knowledge of Slack, Front, Notion and other in-app tools is a bonus.
- Strong relationship building and referral skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to thrive in a startup environment
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Parking and commuter pass
- Education or certification expense coverage
- Equity package
- 20 days paid time off per year + sick days + all major holidays
- Catered daily lunches
- 401K with matching
- $200 credit towards headphones of your choice