Fyusion is a machine learning & computer vision company that enables anyone to capture and display interactive 3D 360 images using their smartphone. Our unique 3D format allows for significant additional functionality that 2D images can’t offer, including: background image effects & automatic damage detection for cars, and an understanding of the human skeleton for tagging products & features in fashion E-commerce. Our investors and customers include large international conglomerates and industry leaders, which puts us in a unique and advantageous position. We have ambitious goals and are looking for new energetic team members to help us reach them together.
The Fyusion Research team is growing and we are looking for a Research Scientist focused on the computer vision space.
Here's the day-to-day:
- Develop novel computer vision algorithms in tracking, visual inertial odometry, SLAM, 3D reconstruction and camera calibration
- Optimize algorithms for compute and power constrained environments such as smartphones
- Work with the Machine Learning team to combine information from deep neural nets and develop an experience that is better across the board
- Conduct code reviews
Here's what we are looking for:
- PhD in Computer Science or 4+ years experience
- Peer reviewed publications in a top tier Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Computer Graphics, or Robotics conference
- Experience with 3D geometry/SLAM/bundle adjustment
- Proficient in C++
Here's what we can offer you:
A competitive compensation, equity packages, exceptional health, vision and dental benefits, generous PTO plan, company holidays, commuter benefits, company catered lunches, a fully stocked snack pantry, tons of company off-sites, and the most exciting, the chance to be part of a pioneering technology team.
If you read this job description and saw your name all over this, apply! If you read this, and think that you might need some help hitting all of the points, please apply! We have an entire team who is happy to help and share our knowledge with you.