Forward is redesigning the way we deliver healthcare using all the technologies healthcare has neglected: sensors, mobile, and AI. We were founded in January 2016 by former executives and engineering leaders from Google and Uber. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Founder's Fund, Khosla Ventures, First Round Capital, Eric Schmidt (Google/Alphabet Chairman), Marc Benioff (Salesforce Founder), Joe Lonsdale (Palantir Founder), Joshua Kushner (Oscar co-Founder) and Garrett Camp (Uber co-Founder).
You can read our story here and some recent press: New Yorker, TIME, USA Today, Forbes & TechCrunch.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Be an integral part of an inspiring team
- Build and maintain relationships with candidates throughout the entire interview process
- Facilitate scheduling and logistics for candidate interviews, and strategically solve any conflicts that arise
- Identify opportunities to improve current processes to optimize work flows and make operations more efficient
- Partner with Forward hiring managers to understand positions and team needs
- Build and execute effective sourcing strategies and techniques to find talent, while consistently maintaining a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates
- Own multiple projects under tight deadlines while working alongside cross-functional teams of physicians, engineers, and operators
- Detail-oriented: You have exceptional organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Wearer of many hats: You're able to balance several tasks at once with little hand holding, and can easily pivot as priorities change
- Startup ready: You're someone who's self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- A strong communicator: Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Creative: You're a natural problem solver who thinks outside the box
- Proactive: Take initiative, follow-through, and work with a sense of urgency
- Scrappy: You’re a hustler who's willing to get their hands dirty and dive right in
- BA/BS required
- 1+ years of full-time experience in a coordinating capacity
- Sourcing or recruiting experience is a plus
- Startup experience is helpful
WHY JOIN FORWARD?
We don’t want to just move dollars around the healthcare industry - we want to rebuild it and fix it. All of it. You’d be a major part of the story behind one of the most ambitious startup attempts of the past decade and you’d work with a team of people who want to use their talents for good.