One Medical is a unique primary care group delivering the highest-quality care and service available, and offering providers deeply gratifying and sustainable careers with myriad opportunities for professional enrichment. We’re fiercely independent of massive healthcare institutions, seeing fewer patients each day and spending more time investing in longitudinal relationships and thoughtful decision-making. Through advanced technology and a team-based approach, we care for patients around-the-clock without requiring providers to take call. We’re a proudly diverse crew united by humanism, intellectual curiosity, and a powerful mission: redesigning healthcare and bringing world-class primary care to everyone.
As we expand our onsite clients and programs at One Medical, we are seeking a practicing provider and a thought leader to shape our psychiatry and psychiatric medication management program at our onsite locations. This role includes a) direct patient care, b) consultation and education for Primary Care Providers and c) development of integrated psychiatry services in a primary care setting.
Measures of success may include patient reported outcomes and validated surveys, total cost of care for psychiatric conditions, employee and employer satisfaction, and/or other mutually established metrics.
Full time (32 or 40 hours a week)
You'll be set up for success if you have:
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- An interest in using technology to deliver high quality, evidence-based primary care
- The desire to be an integral part of a rapidly growing team of clinicians dedicated to changing healthcare delivery
- BC in Psychiatry
- Licensed in California
- Ability to travel up to 1-2 days a week between San Francisco, CA and Mountain View, CA
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
Supporting your medical career
- Malpractice Insurance - Malpractice fees to insure your practice at One Medical is covered 100%.
- UpToDate Subscription - An evidence-based clinical research tool
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) - Receive an annual stipend for continuing medical education
- Rounds - Providers end patient care one hour early each week to participate in this shared learning experience
This is a full-time role based in Mountain View, CA.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.