Asana is on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. Today we serve more than 60,000 businesses globally on our paid products in addition to the millions of organizations that use our free products – and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for a product marketing manager to help shape and drive our product and go-to-market strategies. As the Product Marketing Manager, Adoption & Growth, you will define Asana’s product marketing vision and strategy to drive adoption and growth and work across product, sales, and marketing to implement it.
You will be responsible for identifying and sizing target markets, developing clear positioning and messaging, launching new products and solutions, enabling sales (both self-serve and enterprise), and executing programs to drive pipeline and revenue.
Sound like you? We can’t wait to have you on board.
What you’ll achieve
- Analyze product and customer data to inform adoption and growth product and marketing strategies
- Develop A/B testing plan to test hypotheses and measure incremental revenue impact
- Guide all product positioning and messaging for adoption and growth products
- Develop, lead, and support go-to-market strategies for major product launches
- Develop processes to understand customer use cases, package those insights, and promote them in a way that drives customer adoption
- Have 5-8 years of experience including 1 to 2 year PMM experience
- B2B software experience
- History of productive collaboration with product and sales
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Proven ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills that support business decisions
- Experience with multivariate and A/B testing
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 60,000 organizations and millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber and Vox Media. Our highly recognized culture spurs innovation and business results, and for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, and Vancouver, Asana is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.