Crunchbase is the leading destination where you can discover innovative companies, connect with the people behind them, and uncover new opportunities. Our mission is to democratize the way innovators connect to opportunities, and over 50 million professionals—including entrepreneurs, investors, market researchers, and sales people—trust Crunchbase to inform their business decisions. Companies all over the world rely on Crunchbase to power their applications, making over one billion API calls on our platform each year.
We're hiring a Product Marketing Manager to help with go-to-market strategy, and customer research. You will partner with teams across the company, including Product and Customer Support teams. We’re looking for someone who can help us understand our target audiences and how our products can best solve their specific needs.
Marketing at Crunchbase
The Crunchbase Marketing team is instrumental across the entire user journey, from brand awareness through user retention. We combine creativity with data-driven decisions and are always thinking about how we can better connect with our customers.
As a Crunchbase Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Build a deep understanding of our customers, the market, and the competition across which Crunchbase does business
- Plan and execute on product marketing activities, including experiments, that grow market share and improve customer experience
- Develop and drive go-to-market strategies in collaboration with Brand, Digital Marketing, Product Management, and more
- Understand our buyer’s process, and work with Brand and Digital Marketing to identify channels to reach prospective customers, and deliver compelling messages that resonate with them
- Identify & execute on opportunities to help the Product and Customer Support teams communicate the value of Crunchbase to prospects and customers
- Run cross-functional experiments to help increase growth in terms of trial starts and subscribers, including around pricing and packaging, and product education
- 3+ years of experience working in product marketing
- Experience with B2C / self-serve products
- Equally comfortable with writing content and analyzing data
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial with the ability to learn quickly and thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
What Crunchbase Offers:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Generous Reimbursement policy for learning and development activities
- Daily catered lunches and plenty of snacks
- Fitness reimbursement (to work off the catered lunches)
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Volunteering Paid Time Off
- Incredible medical, vision and dental benefits for employees and their families
- Free One Medical Group membership for employees and their families
- 401(k) and Roth plans, and free annual financial adviser check-in
- Monthly commuting stipend
- Free Lyft rides anywhere in the Bay Area after late nights at the office
- Prime location in the Financial District of SF, near BART and Muni stops
- A team of creative, transparent entrepreneurs driven to accomplish our mission
Every day our team is honored to work with entrepreneurs and innovators from every corner of the globe, and we aim to build a team that reflects the diversity of our customers. Each individual at Crunchbase brings their own perspectives, work experiences, lifestyles, and cultures with them, and we believe that a more diverse team creates more innovative products, provides a better service to its customers, and helps us all grow and learn as individuals. Crunchbase does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status.