Grand Rounds is a new kind of healthcare company. Founded in 2011, the company is on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. The Grand Rounds team goes above and beyond to connect and guide people to the highest quality healthcare available for themselves and their loved ones. Grand Rounds creates products and services that give people the best possible healthcare experience. Named a 2019 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company, Grand Rounds works with inspiring employers and doctors to empower them to be the change agents we need to make our shared vision a reality.
About the role:
On the Member Experience team, we build the consumer-grade experiences that help our members access the best possible healthcare available to themselves and their family: we help them find the best quality doctors in their network, solve billing issues around care they receive, connect them to world-class specialists for 2nd opinions, go above and beyond to remove barriers to getting care (e.g. transportation, cost, education), and much more. We are looking for a Product Manager who can launch new products that will enable our members to access our services even more seamlessly than they do today, as well as maintain and raise the level of quality on our existing products. There is tremendous opportunity to impact the lives of our millions of members, and this role will play a significant role in doing so.
As Product Manager for Member Experience, you will...
- Define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for both existing and yet-to-be-developed products that enable our members to access our services.
- Work closely with design, engineering, data science and other cross-functional partners to prioritize features and ship products across the full product lifecycle from idea, research, design, specification, metrics definition, development, launch and beyond.
- Partner with our marketing, care delivery, customer success, and data platform teams to incorporate insights across our product suite.
- Understand and analyze user needs using both quantitative and qualitative tactics.
- Understand the consumer landscape, and use customer feedback to exceed our members’ expectations about their healthcare experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager, with a strong track record of delivering high-impact products throughout the lifecycle.
- 2+ years of experience working with engineering and design teams developing software products and technologies.
- You have successfully launched products to a large number of users and have successfully iterated based on feedback and data.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience defining and measuring product metrics.
- Experience with designing and running A/B tests when rolling out features.
- You believe that the way that people receive healthcare can and should be better.
- You have deep empathy for our members, and keep the patient and their needs at the center of the product.
- You have a track record of wrestling with complex problems to develop simple and user-friendly solutions.
- You have a solid understanding of the technical foundations of internet products that enables you to communicate with and earn the trust of engineering partners.
- You have deep intuition about user experience and what makes a product experience great.
- You possess excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- You excel with collaborative projects that include cross-functional teams.
- Previous experience in consumer technology highly preferred, but not required.
Grand Rounds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.