We are a team of product and design enthusiasts who are passionate about helping teams get to the right design faster with best in class tools for designing, prototyping and collaboration. We have an ambitious roadmap of product initiatives planned for this year and we are looking for a Product Manager to help us make them a reality.
As a Product Manager at Figma you will be in charge of designing great new features for both designers and design collaborators.
What You'll Do
- Talk with customers to help define the roadmap and ensure we are building the right stuff
- Collaborate on feature concepts and write product briefs
- Drive sprint planning and prioritization for new feature development
- Work cross functionally with Figma’s design and engineering teams develop concepts and troubleshoot issues
- Help the team define and track key success metrics
- Collaborate with marketing on messaging, positioning and GTM plans
Who We’re Looking For
- You love design and have never been afraid to make your own mock ups
- You're a positive influence and a leader
- You know when to use data to guide you and when to rely on your great product instincts
- You are passionate about improving how product managers, designers and engineers all work together
- You should have an affinity for the fast-paced, changing environment of a start-up, a sense of humor and get-it-done personality
What We Value
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Track record for building successful products alongside world class designers and engineers
- Technical background preferred
- Excellent communicator, natural bridge-builder and conflict defuser
- Comfortable presenting to large groups of people
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.