Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to bring a high selection of affordable goods to everyone across the globe. With over 300 million users across the world, Wish is defining and building the future of mobile shopping.
Wish is committed to providing customers with the best possible shopping experience. As the Product Manager for our Wish Local Programs, you will work closely alongside engineering and design teams to define and manage innovative new product features around local pickup. Our product managers are responsible for understanding the problem space and identifying key opportunities for growth by leveraging their product expertise and analytical insights.
Our team is small and nimble. We release new code multiple times a week to ensure that engineers are able to iterate quickly, and make an impact immediately. They work on building features from the database level to the client. We cultivate an environment for smart, driven innovators to thrive.
What You'll Do:
- Drive the product direction of Wish Local - our new “Order online and pickup locally” option. Create and manage innovative, mobile first experiences that cause shoppers to engage more both with this feature and Wish overall
- Identify and analyze metrics that measure the value and success of your products
- Define and schedule full lifecycle product development
- Create features and tools to improve customer lifetime value and customer experience
- Work with designers to develop wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and user interaction diagrams
- Coordinate and manage tradeoffs between engineering and design to ensure timely releases
- Collaborate with senior management, product engineering, data science, and operations to deliver impactful results to support business growth
- Be intensely data driven in prioritizing and evaluating the results of all work
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and a data driven approach to problem solving
- Oversee and drive short and long term roadmap, collaborating with all parts of the organization
- Not afraid to roll up sleeves to analyze data hands on in SQL/Python/R environment
- Passionate can do attitude.
- Not afraid to try, learn, and improve, ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Solution oriented, highly-motivated and proactive self-starterWell-rounded interpersonal skills, and experience interacting with diverse personalities
Founded in 2010 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wish is a leading e-commerce platform, putting a digital shopping mall of affordable goods directly in the pockets of consumers worldwide. Wish employs big data principles, machine-learning, and state-of-the-art search technologies to create a highly-visual, entertaining, and personalized browsing experience for each user. The company leverages a global network of direct suppliers, providing access to top quality, affordable products to anyone with a smartphone. As of 2018, Wish has more than 80 million monthly active users, over one million merchants, and sells nearly 1 billion products annually. For more information about the company or to download the Wish mobile app, please visit www.wish.com or wish.com/careers or follow @WishShopping on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Learn more about us:
Wish + LA Lakers
Our CEO discusses Wish
Wish Careers Instagram
Wish is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, or disability status.
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.