We are looking for a Product Manager (Data/Analytics) to be responsible for defining requirements for software development to meet business requirements, functions and features.
- Will work with teams to gather information about problems to be solved or processes and procedures to be improved, and then provide analysis on how to proceed with company’s technology projects.
- Will collaborate with product and engineering leadership to ensure that projects and initiatives are accurately prioritized, and project manage multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Will analyze financial and other data, including revenue and expenditure to propose methods to improve efficiency.
- Will also collaborate with engineers to develop metrics and analytics involving various projects and features to ensure effectiveness; and work with design teams and engineers to create project plans and design specifications.
- Will communicate with appropriate stakeholders concerning new systems, procedures or other organizational changes on an ongoing basis.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Management field, with courses in Statistics & Data Analysis, Optimization, Econometrics, Industrial Organization
- At least 3 years in position offered or in a product management position
- Conduct data analysis to develop viable software solution
- Re-architect analytics platform, with new models re: communication of APIs
- Scope product requirements based on consumer research
- Manage agile process with engineers and data scientists
- Launch audience discovery platform and develop automated reporting solution
- Implement methodology to model language patterns predictive of sales
- R, Matlab and SQL
- Machine learning algorithms
- Error analysis
- Setting intelligent defaults for product architecture
Hiring Requirements: Background & Reference Checks + Technical Skills Assessment