We are looking for a Product Designer to lead our user and restaurant facing apps.
We value creativity and unique product twists, like sending gifts to friends. If a detail makes us laugh, we leave it in. On Valentine's Day, we made a Snack Cupid feature that let users send items with cute names like “Drunken In Love Noodles“, “All I do is Taco bout you“ and “Two Piece Combo.“
Snackpass feels like the Starbucks app meets Snapchat.
Here's what we're about
- Turning a utility (mobile ordering) into a fun, social product
- A sense of humor
- Dead simple interfaces. If you add features you should ask what you can take away
- Stressing the little touches like “quick checkout“ which decreases checkout from 4 taps to 3
- Copy and content feel like texting: our users say Snackpass is like your friend
- Strong intuition and good taste
Snackpass is a product that we built for our friends and we want to keep building it with the same love and silliness. Our users tell us that Snackpass is the most fun way to order food that other food apps feel formal and utilitarian in comparison. Snackpass is a social experience. It feels like you're getting food with your friends, even though you're not physically with them.
We're looking for someone who wants to build this kind of product with us as we scale from 10k customers at Yale and Brown to 100k customers at SF, Michigan, Boston and beyond.
Snackpass is a startup backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator and First Round Capital.