This is an instrumental role to inform our digital product strategy and roadmap. As part of digital product management team, you will leverage data to surface insights on customer funnel and user patterns, and identify new growth opportunities. You will leverage your strong analytical background to recommend new product features or changes in existing features and partner closely with data team, product managers and engineers to execute on them. You will also have an opportunity to lead day-to-day product management for some of these features, including leading sprint planning, execution and launch. As the product analytics lead, you will also guide the product management team on AB testing and feature launch KPIs and methodology.
- Surface customer trends and funnel insights to hone our growth strategy and omnichannel performance from data provided by the data team
- Establish a customer journey map and guide optimizations, including determining which features drive highest activation and retention
- Turn insights into a product strategy and feature roadmap
- Evaluate and advise PMs on A/B test and KPIs for key product launches
- Work cross-functionally with data team to thoughtfully drive studies ranging from customer cohorts and net promoter score to larger industry trends
- Partner with data team to turn findings and data needs into scalable self-serve tools
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 4+ years of experience within analytics or insights in the digital or consumer products space
- Natural love for data and advanced experience with SQL
- Strong business acumen to create evidence-based insights from multiple sources of data
- Hands-on experience with A/B testing and experimentation methodologies
- Hands-on experience with data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, Redshift
- Solid understanding of statistical concepts and techniques
- Experience leading or working with high-performing teams in a hyper growth environment
- Ability to balance short-term needs with building a longer-term foundation of self-serve tools
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Math or other quantitative field
- Desired but not required: PM experience of leading sprint planning with engineering and design teams
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,300,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Everlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.