At Atomic we found (and fund) companies addressing some of society’s most intractable problems, including those in health care, real estate, and other industries. Atomic is launching its next DTC startup in wellness. As a Procurement Specialist, you’ll be an early and essential member of the company and be able to manage key work streams that will help the company go from launch to sustainable growth.
What You'll Do
- Manage the sourcing, liaising and negotiating with new and existing suppliers to improve business.
- Implement procurement processes to ensure efficiency, cost savings and best practices, while ensuring compliance with company standards
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Interact with key internal stakeholders across multiple departments to identify business needs and improve effectiveness of support and services
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 3 years of purchasing experience, with at least 1 year of buying experience with a DTC product, ideally in supplements or pharmaceutical industry, bonus points for international exposure
- Familiarity with cGMP requirements strongly preferred
- Fluency in Mandarin preferred, but not essential
- Exceptional written/verbal communication skills
- Strong quantitative skills, data driven, systematic, detail oriented
- Professional experience in G Suite, knowledge of BI tools a plus
- Resourceful, driven, focused on execution
- Eagerness to learn and actively own your development within your role
- Passionate about Supply Chain/Logistics, entrepreneurial businesses and DTC wellness
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Opportunity to work with talented people focused on making an impact
- As part of the Atomic family of companies (hims, Zenreach, Bungalow, Terminal) you’ll work in a vibrant and dynamic office within a beautiful, park-like setting in the Presidio’s Letterman Buildings overlooking the Palace of Fine Arts and San Francisco Bay
- Access to the Letterman Complex’s gym overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge ($65/mo)
- Delicious, healthy catered dinners 4 nights / week and healthy snacks at your disposal
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.