Primary Care Family Medicine Physician Assistant (San Francisco)
Do you want to spend more time with patients and less time charting? Do you want to be at the forefront of the innovations happening in primary care?
We are currently seeking exceptional primary care providers for full-time positions as a primary care provider in a healthcare start-up in the Bay Area. We currently have openings at both of our clinic locations in San Francisco.
You will deliver care to your own patient panel at our network of brick and mortar locations and through chat and telemedicine.
About Circle Medical
Our mission is to create the technology that enables quality, delightful primary care for everyone on the planet.
Funded by Y Combinator and affiliated with UCSF, we are a fast-growing practice where providers, engineers and designers work together to build a better system. We use technology and artificial intelligence to deliver enhance care and cut down on charting time.
- Board-certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine and licensed to practice in California
- 1-2 years post-graduate practice experience required; 3-5 years post-graduate practice experience strongly preferred
- At ease learning and adapting to new technologies
Key features of the ideal candidate
- Passionate about transforming healthcare and able to think outside the box of the traditional healthcare model
- Excited about the idea of leveraging technology to deliver high-quality, patient-centric primary care and helping craft the operational model
- Eager to provide an amazing customer service experience with a high level of attention to our patients' needs
- Competitive salary; $133,000-$166,000
- 100% Employer-sponsored medical benefits for you and your dependents
- 4 weeks paid time off (2 weeks PTO + 10 Paid Holidays)
-401K + Matching
This is a full-time salaried exempt position.
Circle Medical is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Circle Medical recruits qualified applicants and advances in the employment of its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.