Perfect Price is changing how companies sell online, by bringing artificial intelligence to retail. Our software suite allows e-commerce teams to quickly and confidently make decisions about price, promotions, and more. Our rapid growth demands adding another talented professional to our team.
Perfect Price's Pricing Strategist role is a great opportunity for someone with management consulting or analyst experience to make the leap to a high growth, early stage SaaS company focused on one of the fastest growing industries in the world: digital commerce. The right candidate will advise CEOs, COOs and CMOs on pricing strategy, leveraging our sophisticated back end infrastructure. The successful candidate will have expert level knowledge of statistical analytics tools, able to turn around quick, one-off analyses to ensure customer success, and help the product and engineering teams explore what analyses to add to the core platform as we grow.
- Analyze behavior and sales data from customers to assist their data science and executive teams in decision making
- Prepare presentations in Keynote or PowerPoint to executives at customers
- Present findings from our platform and your research to key executives and business owners
- Bring customer feedback and requests back to the engineering and product team, helping prioritize against our company's strategic objectives
- Generally ensure customer success using our platform
- Work directly with the co-founder and CEO, who has held leadership positions at several startups, including 1 which went public and 2 which were acquired
- An undergraduate degree from a top-tier institution
- 2 years' work experience in a highly analytical role at a leading company, such as in management consulting at McKinsey, Bain, Boston Consulting Group, Simon Kucher, etc.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track-record of building great relationships with executive-level counterparts
- Intrinsic drive to be successful with a “figure it out” mentality and track record of success
- Understanding of key business metrics such as contribution margin, profit margin, gross sales, etc.
- Working knowledge of at least one statistical tool, including for example Excel, R, Matlab, Python, SQL, etc.
- Competitive compensation package, including equity
- Competitive health, 401k, and other benefits
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the team