Position Title: Personal Banker
Branch: San Francisco Marina District
Grade: 7, 8
Position Summary: The Personal Banker promotes all retail Bank products and services and identifies financial solutions to new and existing customers.
- Uses every customer interaction as an opportunity to build a relationship with each customer through effective profiling, tele-consulting and where appropriate refer customers to business partners.
- Meets sales goals as assigned.
- Maintains accurate sales records and regularly reviews sales results with Branch Manager and prepares an action plan taking appropriate steps to meet/exceed sales objectives.
- Prepares for and participates actively in branch sales meetings.
- Ensures that all customer transactions are handled timely and accurately according to guidelines and that cash and security procedures are followed.
- Accurately prepares necessary documentation from the sale of products and services and inputs data.
- Maintains a current understanding of Bank policies and procedures.
- Assists other branch team members in non-primary assigned duties whenever necessary.
- Maintains a current understanding of and complies with regulations that include but are not limited to Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, suspicious activity reporting, Reg B/Fair Lending, Reg Z/Truth in Lending, Reg DD/Truth in Savings, Expedited Funds Availability Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Community Reinvestment Act and the SAFE Act.
- Assists in training branch team members, on product knowledge and skill development when necessary.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, And Other Skills Required:
- High school diploma or GED required, unless age 18.
- Previous experience with bank sales, preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to utilize personal computers and Windows based programs.
- Able to successfully complete Bank product and sales training courses and appropriate certifications.
- Able to be registered as a mortgage loan originator (MLO) in the Nationwide Mortgage License System and Registry (NMLS).
Grade Level Distinction:
- Grade 7 – no banking or sales experience
- Grade 8 – two years sales experience and proven high performance.
- May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.;
Established in 1975, Tri Counties Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ:TCBK) headquartered in Chico, California, providing a unique brand of customer Service with Solutions available in traditional stand-alone and in-store bank branches in communities throughout Northern and Central California.
The Bank provides an extensive and competitive breadth of consumer, small business and commercial banking financial services, along with convenient around-the-clock ATM, online and mobile banking access.
Tri Counties Bank has remained strong and profitable through a top-down commitment to its core values, sound business principles and responsible lending practices.
Our success is also based on our involvement in the communities we serve. The personal touch comes naturally to Tri Counties Bankers. You may recognize us at business, school and non-profit events, baseball games and local eateries, skiing in the mountains, boating on the lakes, and fishing the local streams or attending an event in The City or on the peninsula.