Forward is redesigning the delivery of healthcare from the ground up. We combine the best of modern technology (chatbots, sensors and artificial intelligence) with exceptional people to provide world-class care.
We were founded in January 2016 by former executives and engineering leaders from Google and Uber, and are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Founder's Fund, Khosla Ventures, First Round Capital, Eric Schmidt (Google/Alphabet Chairman), Marc Benioff (Salesforce Founder), Joe Lonsdale (Palantir Founder), and Garrett Camp (Uber co-Founder).
You can read our story here and some recent press New Yorker, Forbes & USA Today.
People are everything at Forward. Our growing People Partner team is looking for a scrappy Analyst to help build our POps strategy and scalable processes to optimize company performance.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work alongside PeopleOps Leadership to drive key insights and decisions
- Design, build, and own foundational reporting that enables company leaders to better understand the trends and opportunities
- Deliver ad hoc analyses that answer key questions and further strategic initiatives
- Develop and validate hypotheses that maximize learning in a short period of time
- Build and scale our processes and tools to drive rapid scaling while continuously improving efficiency and speed of execution
- Learn what it takes to build a world-changing startup, both by osmosis and through constant interaction with the PeopleOps team.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Analytical. You have a deep understanding of how to break down and solve complex, ambiguous problems with a demonstrated track record of high performance
- Entrepreneurial. You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end. You don’t ask for permission - you’re too busy making things happen. You’re able to self-direct work in an unstructured environment. You’re comfortable with ambiguity and working autonomously at times.
- Solutions-Oriented. You dive into the details to uncover the optimal solution. You have strong business insight and judgement, team orientation, and a collaborative style. You’re able to maturely balance sensitive and confidential information.
- Creative. You’re curious. You’re always learning. You don’t need to be asked to think outside of the box.
- Hyper-Organized. Quite simply, you get things done. You achieve results on time and on deadline while communicating progress along the way. Your written and verbal communication skills are excellent.
- Customer-Obsessed. You are deeply empathetic, constantly putting yourself in the shoes of our potential members or others within the company. You have excellent communications skills and solutions, and are client service-oriented with an emphasis on creativity and diligence.
- Collaborative. You bring great ideas to the table and seek out how to include others to make your ideas even better. People value your opinions and love that you respect theirs.
- Impactful. You’re deeply mission-driven. You think there’s more to life than software that enables puppy ears to be superimposed in photos (we concede those are cute).
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics, Psychology, Sociology, related quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience using a quantitative/qualitative approach to answer questions/create solutions, manipulating data, combining data to generate insights, creating reporting solutions.
- Experience in a client-facing role, presenting to audiences, using data to influence HR strategies.
- SQL experience.
- Experience in inferential statistics, workforce planning, annual planning, and/or organizational health design
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative analytical strategies to measure the effectiveness of programs, interventions, and efforts for a large organization
- Experience using data visualization (e.g., tables, charts, graphs) to represent analyses to an executive audience.