Debt collection is failing consumers. Every year, 77 million Americans have negative experiences with the collections process, and they deserve a better approach - one that is more relevant, more digital, and less abrasive. That’s why banks, lenders, and industry leaders are coming to TrueAccord for innovative solutions recovering outstanding receivables.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human based approach to assist both clients and consumers through a challenging financial process. With a world-class leadership team, passionate and driven team members, and a diverse and growing client base, TrueAccord is well positioned for continued success. Come join our team and disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry that's been waiting for change.
This role works to ensure the achievement of company objectives by equipping every employee with transparent, meaningful and accessible tools and resources to support their success. This role partners with business leaders to build a culture where every leader understands and acts on the imperative to support individual team members in their career success and personal growth.
- Develop engaging, creative, and impactful learning experiences to improve employee and TrueAccord performance and development
- Act as a key partner for all coaching, mentoring, development programs across the company
- Develop and deliver and facilitate training programs aimed at addressing employee developmental needs
- Implement a world-class on-boarding program and continuing education programs for employees
- Solicit feedback from new hires on training and implement revisions as needed
- Provides expert and objective advice, coaching, and counsel to leaders and employees on HR programs, policy, and procedures, employment/labor laws, conflict resolution, change management, organizational development to promote a fair and equitable work environment
- Proactively identify and recommend areas of improvement (e.g., ensures acceptable levels of employee turnover, employee engagement score results are delivered and actionable, clarification of processes and developing procedures as needed, assures programs are in place to motivate and retain employees, etc.); translates workforce data into meaningful plans for leadership to act upon
- Partner with the HR team on all talent development and management function area. ( e.g. management training, leadership training, etc.)
- Perform any other duties as directed by the management
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in talent development, talent management, and or learning and development with an emphasis in organizational development preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Development, Organizational Development, Adult Learning or a related field such as education or business
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with quickly changing business needs
- Strong business insight and judgment, team orientation and collaborative style
- Must possess a passion and the ability to develop and grow colleagues to the next level
- Ability to maturely balance sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Google Docs and drive
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is headquartered in San Francisco and has a newly opened a location of excellence in Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change.
*** Generous paid time off
*** Paid training
*** We promote work/life harmony
*** Paid holidays
*** Health, dental and vision benefits
*** 401K with matching
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this make us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.