Job Title: Partnerships and Business Development Intern
Reports To: Director, Partnerships Activation and Business Development
Department: Partnerships and Business Development
Duration: 2020 Baseball Pre-season and Regular Season (Approximately February-October)
Support Partnership Sales and Activation team with new business and execution of sponsor programs including pre-game and day of game commitments.
- Work directly and indirectly with fans and corporate partners to assist with requests and answer questions
- Collect partner proof of performance photos and create 2020 sponsor wrap-ups.
- Assist in execution of daily sponsor events, scoreboard features and in-game promotions (including helping with activating pre-game)
- Assist with fantasy batting practices during the week and weekends when team is home
- Work with G-Team (in-game promo team) to execute pre-game and in-game promotions
- Support Partnership sales team with prospecting and development of new brand partnerships
- Research sales leads, develop presentations, create branded “mock-ups” and participate in proposal ideation
- General office duties
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be a college student currently enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate program
- Applicants must be able to work the entire season (February – October) and have a flexible schedule to work all Giants home games, including nights and weekends
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a high-paced environment with the emphasis on meeting deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with emphasis in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Photoshop skills are a plus.
- Establish positive professional relationships with Giants staff, fans and clients
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate and comprehend in Spanish is a plus
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and consider applicants for all positions regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition or disability, genetic condition, marital status, domestic partnership status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status and any other protected class under federal, state or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.