LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are seeking a curious, hungry, and adaptable marketer to join our team and own key internal and external relationships; support high volume, partner marketing activities; and bring project deliverables across the finish line. The LiveRamp partner marketing team focuses on growing and sustaining long-term relationships with many of the most innovative companies in tech. This individual will collaborate across many LiveRamp teams and communicate directly with partners and clients, requiring exceptional cross-functional skills, high emotional intelligence, and demonstrated poise when faced with challenges and ambiguity.
- Drive go-to-market activities hand-in-hand with key LiveRamp partners.
- Coordinate project components with cross-functional teams to deliver programs on time and achieve previously set objectives.
- Act as an extension and champion of the LiveRamp brand throughout adtech / martech ecosystem through joint activations, partner collaboration and content creation.
- Anticipate needs of various stakeholders - within and outside of LiveRamp - to push projects forward and ensure LiveRamp is constantly driving value for our partners.
- Maintain LiveRamp brand and positioning in all marketing work through careful attention to detail
- Work with relevant teams to develop partner-facing presentations and other sales materials as needed.
- Troubleshoot inefficient workflows and processes and brainstorm solutions for areas that require improvement.
- Build strong relationships across the organization to bring more visibility to partner marketing, collaborate on new marketing initiatives and ultimately, move the needle for LiveRamp.
- 1–3 years’ experience in marketing and/or customer facing roles. Experience in account management, client services, or customer success also relevant and advantageous. Exposure to B2B marketing and/or an organization with a partner ecosystem helpful.
- Functional knowledge of the advertising and marketing technology market - a plus!
- Experience working cross functionally to push projects to completion
- A growth mindset with exceptional interpersonal, communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Comfortable in fast-paced, ambiguous environments with a knack for finding solutions -whether individually or unafraid to ask others
- A team player with humility and high emotional intelligence to develop and maintain strong working relationships across many departments and personality types
- Self-motivated with a bias towards action and confidence to share opinions and escalate issues
- Detail-oriented with a keen eye for project management, proofreading and partner satisfaction
- Stock. Be a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of New York and take advantage of our commuter benefits.