Our Partner Growth Manager draws on their product and ecosystem knowledge to onboard, enable and execute go to market strategies with Bolt agency partners, with the goal of generating revenue and maximizing the impact of the partner ecosystem. On a day to day basis you’ll engage, qualify, develop and nurture e-commerce agencies in the Bolt Partner Program.
You are entrusted with maintaining the health of partner relationships and enabling partners with the support they require to be successful. You will need to wear the hats of business developer, trainer and sales person and be able to work across organizations effectively.
What you’ll do:
- Drive revenue by recruiting and qualifying new agency Partners who are focused on servicing the SMB market to the Bolt Partner Program.
- Collaborate with the Bolt’s Marketing and Product teams to develop and implement effective go-to-market strategies with new and existing SMB-oriented partners.
- Develop success plans to ensure agency wide adoption and expansion of Bolt to the partner’s end clients.
- Manage your pipeline and generate leads for our sales team and for the partners
- Build strong relationships with the Sales & Success organizations to encourage prospective customers and current customers to use an agency partner for e-commerce services.
- Promote training and certification to ensure the effectiveness of their services on the Bolt platform
- Assist in the ideation and execution of joint marketing programs and promotions with high priority partners
- +5 years professional experience, including 3+ years technology or agency sales, partner management, or business development experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in business management and/or related fields
- Experience building & growing partnership programs(acquisition, enablement, marketing, operations, management), in a SaaS/cloud environment.
- Ideally come into the role with a deep network of relevant contacts(digital agencies, eCommerce solution integrators, etc)
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving revenue & business KPIs in a high-growth environment
- You have a passion for getting things done, carry out responsibilities with minimal direction, enjoy working hard, are full of energy for challenges, and seize opportunities more than others.
- You have excellent communication skills and strong project management skills
- You are highly skilled at working cross-functionally and build processes, communication and trust across partners.
- You are willing to travel domestically as required.
- Experience working within Online Commerce, Payments or a Fintech ecosystem a nice to have