What Is Snackpass 🤔
Snackpass is mobile order meets social.
We focus on mobile order pickup, not delivery. Not only is the takeout market 5x greater than delivery, but usage is much greater: our users Snackpass breakfast, lunch, and dinner on a daily basis.
Social is our sauce. On Snackpass, you can unlock discounts with friends, send gifts, and collect points. Our users tell us that Snackpass is the most fun way to order food — that other food apps feel formal and boring in comparison.
We're starting with college campuses. We have an advantage here — we started Snackpass while we were in college for us and our friends. Within a few months of launch, we had over 80% of Yale using the app. 18 months later, we are at 10+ campuses and over 10M in sales per year.
The future of the restaurant industry is mobile order — see Chipotle, Starbucks, Sweetgreen, Shake Shack. And the future of mobile payments is social. At Snackpass, we've found a way to make both work, packaged in a product that our users love and use on a daily basis.
We're looking for creative and ambitious people to join us and scale Snackpass from 10 campuses to 100 over the next year. We'd love to talk with you.
Snackpass is a startup backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, General Catalyst and First Round Capital, the same firms who invested in Square, Uber and Airbnb.
We value helping our restaurant partners increase the efficiency of their operations.
The Operations Manager focuses on supply chain, deployment, installation and customer service related to in-store products.
What You’ll Do
- Evaluate suppliers and manage inventory
- Talk to restaurant owners and employees to understand their pain points
- Up to 50% regional travel to resolve issues in-person
- Design a scalable process for deploying in-store products
What We’re Looking For
- Loves Snackpass
- Excited about scaling Snackpass to 100 campuses and beyond
- A scrappy, ”do whatever it takes” attitude
- Approachable — willing to talk with a lot of restaurants and customers and create empathy
- Friendly and easy to get along with
- Excited about scaling a process from 300 restaurants to 10,000
- Willing to do both high-level strategy and analysis as well as getting hands dirty with customer support
- At least 1-2 years of working experience
Snackpass is a product that we built for our friends. And we want to keep building it with the same love and silliness.
Snackpass is a social experience. It feels like you're getting food with your friends, even if you're not physically with them.
We're looking for someone who wants to build this kind of product with us as we scale from 10k customers at Yale and Brown to 200k customers at SF, Michigan, Boston and beyond.