Named “The Fastest Growing Retailer in the US“, Dolls Kill is a fashion brand that boldly empowers young women to celebrate their individuality. With over two million followers on Instagram, we've become a cult favorite among DJs, celebrities and artists around the world.
Based in San Francisco, we have an amazing team of retail leaders, scrappy hackers, creative marketers and fashion trendsetters who are fun to work with and serious about what they do. We're also backed strong consumer-focused investors who share in our vision of building one of the world's next great consumer brands. Look for our latest press mentions in Business Insider, Racked, TeenVogue, PopSugar, Elle, and more.
About the Role
We are seeking an Operations Analyst to drive a best-in-class shopping experience by ensuring that we get our customers the products they want, when they want them. As an Operations Analyst you'll play a critical role in ensuring our fulfillment center processes allow us to receive, store, and ship product as quickly and accurately as possible. Your day-to-day work will include process mapping, creating KPI performance reporting, and identifying and prioritizing fulfillment issues and opportunities.
The right candidate will have outstanding quantitative and analysis skills, high attention to detail, and the ability to collaborate effectively with and manage execution across multiple teams. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have knowledge of and experience with warehouse management and fulfillment systems and processes; be motivated by an entrepreneurial, fast-paced culture; be a self-starter and independent learner; and have the agility to flex and adapt to rapidly changing factors and priorities.
- Partner with business and operations teams to map out current state fulfillment center processes
- Create, run, and distribute performance reporting measuring each step of those processes and associated KPIs
- Partner with business, operations, and engineering to identify and test opportunities to improve processes and increase fulfillment speed and accuracy
- Evaluate enhancements/innovations for getting products to customers faster, reducing damage/return rates, improving employee efficiency, and increasing customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in business, operations, engineering, or a related field or 1+ years of experience in operations or business operations
- Excellent analytical skills; experience using data to answer questions and solve problems; ability to identify meaningful themes in quantitative and qualitative data
- High attention to detail; obsessive about data quality
- Ability to work effectively with multiple teams to resolve issues and/or complete projects
- Advanced Excel skills including Pivot Tables, vlookups, logical formulas, and macros
- Passion/excitement for building new tools and processes
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Independent and self-motivated problem solver
- 1-3 years of experience with warehouse management and/or fulfillment systems and processes, preferably for a retail business
- Prior experience in a start-up organization