Zeus - Flawless Stays.
We built Zeus Living so you can feel at home wherever opportunity takes you. Whether it’s for a month, a year or sometime in between, you can count on a thoughtfully designed home and a comfortable, easy stay. Our technology helps us select homes you’ll love in ideal locations at a good value, while our expert team handles all the details. Backed by Airbnb, Comcast, Bowery and Initialized Capital, Zeus has raised $90M in funding and is based in San Francisco and operates in the Bay Area, Los Angeles, New York City, Seattle and Washington, D.C. To date, Zeus has hosted more than 17,000 residents for a over 500,000 nights. For more information, visit zeusliving.com and follow us on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
The city coordinator is part of the local City Operations team and leads a team of field technicians to stage homes newly accepted onto the Zeus platform. You will be leading a team responsible for preparing new homes in the SF Bay Area starting from inspecting an unfurnished home to staging the home to setting up services to move-in ready. You will be the point person for Zeus employees and for homeowners throughout the on-boarding process.
You will also be responsible for continuously improving on processes within the home logistics team and problem solving.
What You'll Do
- Manage the field operations team of field techs who are the first (and sometimes only) Zeus employees who see properties firsthand and are creating a Zeus experience within the home
- Communicate and coordinate with owners, the field ops team, the warehouse team, and the city operations team to ensure the schedule for each property is up to date at any given moment. You are the point person for any and all questions regarding the property directed from the Zeus team as well as the owners.
- Schedule out over fifty tasks including, but not limited to, inspections, property fixes, staging, and utility transfers. Review inspection forms to make sure each and every property is up to Zeus Standard
- Initially coordinate with Resident Experience team with maintenance issues that come up post-onboarding
- Identify and create process improvements
What We Are Looking For
- An empathetic manager with a high EQ who is will always own their part of the problem when plans derail
- A motivated and adaptable self starter who is organized and process-oriented
- High level of attention to details and timelines
- Well spoken and friendly when interacting with owners and peers
- Problem solver - will be putting out little fires here and there so have to think on your feet
- Process-oriented - problems will come up so you must know when a process needs changing vs it being a one off mistake that doesn’t elicit a process shift
- 2-4 years of operations experience
- 1-2 years of management experience, ideally in field operations
- Maintenance / general handyman knowledge
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Parking, commuter pass, and education or certification expense coverage
- 20 days paid time off per year + all major holidays
- Catered daily team lunches
- 401K with matching
- Relocation package