Swift Navigation, Inc. provides precise positioning solutions for automotive, autonomous vehicle, mobile and mass market applications. What began as the GNSS industry's first low-cost, high-accuracy, real-time kinematic (RTK) receiver has evolved into a Swift Navigation ecosystem of positioning solutions for autonomous applications. From the nationwide GNSS corrections delivered from the cloud by the Skylark™ precise positioning service, the hardware-independent, integrated software solution that is the Starling® Positioning Engine to the centimeter-level accurate Piksi® Multi and ruggedized Duro® and Duro Inertial RTK receivers, Swift Navigation is enabling a future of autonomous vehicles to navigate and understand the world.
This is an ambassador and liaison of Swift to employees and clients alike. The position is our receptionist, party planner, chief snack officer, administrator of day-to-day workplace services and has a huge impact on the company culture. We're looking for someone with an approachable attitude and maintains positive relationships across all teams. This person is the key to ensuring Swift's culture is a healthy and inspiring place to work and thrive. This position reports to the Director of People and works closely with the Internal Operations Team.
We Need You To
- Manage reception—greet all guests, offer them coffee or drinks and show them to their meeting rooms, expose them to our culture and hospitality. Greet delivery personnel and accept packages
- Oversee day-to-day workplace services such as stocking supplies, working with maintenance and janitorial vendors, perform set-up and breakdown of conference rooms used for meetings and events
- Select and order catered lunches, snacks, beverages and office supplies. Stock supplies in refrigerators, kitchen, and storage rooms
- Maintain the kitchen by loading and emptying the dishwasher, set up and break down of catering and events, clear the refrigerators weekly
- Be the point of contact between Swift Navigation and building management and security. Make announcements to the team regarding building management updates and be the first point of contact for security
- Proactively suggest and assist with culture-based events, celebrations, parties and activities
- Other ad-hoc duties as needed
- Be willing to help where needed, be collaborative and cheerful in nature
- Be a strong communicator with great email etiquette
- Be detail-oriented, have a keen interest in caring for the Swift culture and employee experience
- Be comfortable running errands by yourself in SF
- Be familiar with using Google Suite
- Have strong organizational, planning and time management skills
- Have outstanding customer service, a great attitude and flexibility
- Have a high school diploma or GED or college degree and 1 year experience in a similar position
- Having experience working in a fast-paced, high growth company is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible vacation, competitive salary, stock options, employer covered health insurance, 401(k), term life insurance
- Fully stocked kitchen, weekly catered lunches, hackathons, tech-talks
- Close to public transportation, casual work environment
- Growth and learning opportunities from a startup environment include working closely with an international team of scientists, engineers, platform architects, programmers and professionals
- Our new office is located at 201 Mission in San Francisco, close to public transportation
Come join us!
Swift Navigation is a diverse and inclusive team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status, or other defining characteristics. Swift Navigation will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49