MRI Technologist Job Summary:
MGA Healthcare is seeking an MRI technologist for an opportunity available in San Francisco, CA. This MRI role is a full-time position offering flexible scheduling and competitive weekly pay. And as an MGA MRI tech, you're eligible for comprehensive benefits after only 30 days of full-time employment.
- Display knowledge of magnetic resonance imaging procedures and technology
- Operate a magnetic resonance scanner to obtain images used by physicians
- Select appropriate imaging techniques, and operates console and peripheral hardware
- Obtain patient clinical information which may affect diagnostic testing
- Accurately complete documentation according to department guidelines
What we are looking for:
- An MRI Technologist with at least 1-year of experience (acute care preferred)
- California Radiologic Technologist (CRT) License
- AART certification
- Current BLS/CPR
How to Apply:
- To apply please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or click the Apply button below!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with conviction and arrest records