Leanplum, the leading multichannel engagement platform helps forward-looking brands like Tinder and Tesco meet the real-time needs of their customers. By transforming data into an understanding of users' needs and wants, our platform delivers unified experiences that are timely, tested, and relevant — building customer loyalty that fuels business growth.
Founded in San Francisco, Leanplum has offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, and has received more than $98 million in funding from leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. Leanplum has also been recognized as Fortune's Best Companies to Work For and Entrepreneur's Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America. Download the media kit and learn more at www.leanplum.com.
Our Culture: At Leanplum you’ll meet employees from 22 countries and counting. We house a world champion air guitarist, three medalists from programming competitions, and several loyal office dogs who greet you at the door with tails wagging. Past perks have included company vacations to Mexico and Tahoe, Alfred Hitchcock movie nights, and costume parties. But most of all, we believe in gratitude, collaboration, and karma.
About The Role: A Mid-Enterprise Sales Executive is responsible for acquiring and expanding mid-enterprise customers to continue to fuel our rapid growth. This role is focused on the mid-market and most innovative clients across various verticals including but not limited to Retail, Travel, and Media. The role necessitates experienced SaaS sales professionals who have a knack for senior management level conversations, navigating organizations, and possible on-site presentations. We look for individuals who strive to truly understand their customers' challenges and goals so that they can articulate business value and quantifying business impact.
- Work alongside a Sales Development Representative to build and execute against a territory plan to build pipeline in your territory
- Quarterback opportunities from open to close, pulling in the appropriate technical and business resources along the way
- Accurately forecast opportunities to enable predictability in our revenue goals
- 2+ years of enterprise SaaS sales experience
- A track record of exceeding $1M+ annual quotas
- Experience closing $25 - $250k deals
- Passionate about technology
- Knowledgeable about our space
- Competitive salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible vacationPeer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy catered meals
- Off-site retreats
- Happy hours and Unwind celebrations
- Amazing array of snacks and Kombucha on Tap!
- Very Dog Friendly!
Leanplum is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. When necessary, we also make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees and for pregnant employees who request an accommodation, with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions.