Bolt is the future of online commerce. Our mission is to make commerce instant, consistent, and trusted. At Bolt, we believe that every retailer will need e-commerce to power their business in the future, and to do that effectively they need Bolt.
We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Manager who is excited to build out and rapidly scale our marketing automation systems and processes. As part of the Revenue Operations team, you'll be centrally involved at the intersection of marketing and Sales. As an early member of the Revenue Operations team at Bolt you will have the opportunity to design, build and operate world-class performance marketing programs.
- Design and build marketing data, reporting, analytics, attribution, and testing structures that are accurate and reliable
- Create robust dashboards in data visualization platforms for retailer and maker acquisition efforts to drive marketing optimization
- Manage the implementation of Marketing Operations programs (e.g. marketing automation implementation, CRM enhancements, lead scoring, etc.)
- Proactively identify and solution for key system and process gaps
- Build and deploy programs to maintain hygiene and integrity of our prospect database
- Work directly with Rev Ops to own the relationship between Marketo and Salesforce for API uptime, field creation, and system backlogs
- Help drive closed-loop reporting from Leads to Revenue so that we know our ROI by campaign, offer, and source
- Own, measure and iterate on processes required to achieve lead qualification milestones
- Identify marketing funnel improvement areas and develop process/engagement solutions with the marketing and sales team
We're looking for someone with...
- 5+ years of marketing experience either in a demand generation or a marketing ops role
- Advanced experience working with Marketo and Salesforce
- First-hand experience in owning 5M+ lead database and managing lead source tracking
- Advanced understanding of the campaign management process, attribution and measurement, and marketing funnel management
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to drive actionable insights and decision-making
- Ability to collaborate well with diverse partners, influence without direct authority, and build strong relationships across teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate complex business frameworks, processes, recommendations, and data to audiences across functions, teams, and organizational levels
- Structured thinker, with strong project management skills and attention to detail
Nice to haves...
- Marketo Certified Expert
- A passion for marketing technology
- Experience with SQL a plus
- Proven ability in driving efficiency through data and technology