We have a simple mission at Calm: To make the world a happier and healthier place.
The heart of Calm is digital but the brand is expanding offline into a variety of products and services that bring more peace, clarity and perspective into people’s busy lives. We are building Calm into the Nike of the Mind. We believe Calm can become one of the most valuable and meaningful brands in the world.
Over 50 Million people have downloaded the app and we are growing by 85,000 new downloads a day. The company is profitable and headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Calm was co-founded by Alex Tew (Million Dollar Homepage) and Michael Acton Smith (Mind Candy, Moshi Monsters, Firebox).
As an International Marketing Manager, you will position Calm as the in-market expert for meditation, sleep, and mindfulness. You'll be collaborating with internal partners to help drive global marketing projects forward. The ideal candidate will utilize data to drive marketing decisions, optimizing the for the international user funnel from install to purchase. You will play a key part in capitalizing on growth opportunities in Calm’s live markets.
- Collaborate with Lifecycle to improve the conversion funnel, engagement and retention for key INTL user segments
- Develop International Influencer Marketing Program to support Brand and Acquisition objectives
- Own app store marketing internationally; proactively creates featuring opportunities, facilitates App Store Optimization experiments
- Serve as day to day resource for international comms teams. Creates feedback loop of updates from international content and partnership initiatives to create new comms opportunities. Leverages insights from local teams to create media-worthy content and partnership opportunities. Proactively seeks opportunities for award submissions and other validation markers.
- Owns marketing deliverables for new market launches
- Supports international user acquisition through creative pipeline management in partnership with Localization and Creative Ops
- Owns marketing deliverables for new user acquisition channel experimentation; and proactively sources local channel opportunities
- Maintains ongoing tasks and schedules, internal team updates, and reporting
- Strong understanding of data and how to utilize data to form strategies, priorities, and decisions.
- A foundational understanding of how to work with technical teams, such as engineers and data science.
- Action oriented. Strong project manager. Able to multitask and juggle multiple projects, will follow up on deadlines, flagging questions + issues, and ensuring deadlines are met
- Creative. Develops and come up with new ideas, approaches, ways to be more efficient
- Written communications, with extremely strong attention to detail (written and verbal)
- Competent in App Store Connect, Google Console, Excel, Photoshop, Powerpoint, Word, and all Google Products (Google docs etc). Knowledge of Amplitude and SQL beneficial
- Interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial spirit and positive energy
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited PTO
- We pay your medical, dental, & vision insurance premiums
- Commuter benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Apple equipment
- Fun, energetic work environment, and daily perks - snacks, drinks, catered lunch twice a week
- Opportunity to work with a product focused on making the world happier and healthier
And much more!