Blueboard is the experiential employee rewards and recognition platform for the modern workplace. We help “Best Places to Work” like GoPro, Pinterest, Otis Elevators, and Google reward their top employees with hand-curated experiences like tandem skydiving, glassblowing, couples massages, or even luxury vacations. Our platform makes it easy for companies to reward with experiences, and as a result, our customers build a more positive company culture and engaged workforce.
Born and raised in San Francisco, Blueboard launched in 2014 and now serves hundreds of clients across the world. We are venture-backed and based in the SoMa district of San Francisco, with offices in San Diego and Europe. Learn more at Blueboard.com.
Gain experience working directly with Blueboard's Sr. Director of Marketing and Client Success team leadership during an exciting growth stage as our business scales towards ~$20M in revenue, and 80 employees across global offices.
Spring Internship Focus and Ownership:
This role will be focused around branding and messaging, web dev and graphic design, primarily supporting our Client Success teams with creating branded landing pages, launch collateral, and other materials to support the rollout and awareness-building of new recognition programs - a big company priority at this time. You'll also spend 40% of your time supporting the holistic needs and special projects of our Marketing team, supporting branding for live events, digital media and advertising campaigns, sales enablement and more.
Location and Working Hours:
This role will be based in our San Francisco office at 701 Minna Street, in SoMa. Office working hours are typically from 9:30a-6:00p.
Blueboard is an exciting place to work, and we offer our employees:
● A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join a fast-growing, mission-driven company in a space that’s ripe for disruption.
● A competitive salary based on experience, with medical and dental benefits and a 401K plan.
● A flexible vacation policy and 12 companywide holidays.
● An incredible opportunity to complete a tenure research project each year, which includes a budget to craft your own meaningful experience to explore our values and mission.
● Monthly happy hours and interesting team events, as well as annual retreats and occasional work from abroad experiences.
● Work From Home Wednesdays to support a flexible working environment.
● Dog-friendly offices.
● Internal learning and development programs and a personal budget for your own professional growth.
● A brilliant, inclusive, collaborative, hard-working team to partner with every day.