Marketing Communications Manager
Sirona Medical Inc. is addressing the needs of today’s radiology practices with a novel cloud-based platform that unifies radiology IT applications – worklist, viewer and reporter – onto a single, streamlined Workspace. Sirona’s radiology operating system (RadOS) puts radiologists in the driver’s seat with AI-powered solutions that simplify their workflow and amplify their work product. Based in San Francisco, CA, Sirona Medical is founded on a deep understanding of both the practice and business of radiology, with the goal of enabling radiologists to work as fast as they can think. For more information, please visit www.sironamedical.com.
We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to lead cross-functional projects in a highly-regulated and clinical environment. Success will require a creative approach, a flexible mindset, and an ability to manage multiple projects, timelines, and budgets at once. You will be responsible for the tactical execution of Sirona’s marketing strategy through consistent messaging and program execution.
- 2-3 years of experience in organizing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns
- Healthcare, life sciences, and/or medical device experience (bonus points for radiology experience!)
- Excellent communication skills and creative, flexible mindset with the ability to incorporate analytics and data to inform decisions
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- HubSpot CRM, InDesign, Photoshop, and video editing skills preferred
- Social media savvy, especially Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Orchestrate Sirona’s marketing campaigns to improve product awareness and brand perception.
- Represent the company narrative and voice through written and visual media initiatives
- Design sales materials and campaigns to support product launches and value positioning
- Foster strong relationships with key trade publications, analyst organizations, medical conferences/associations, and other key opinion leaders that may shape industry perception
- Manage vendor relationships, negotiate contracts, and coordinate 3rd party activities to ensure successful and timely project execution
- Track and measure the impact of marketing campaigns on business goal
- Comply with all regulatory and clinical requirements in marketing materials and messages
- Competitive salaries
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Apple equipment
- Sponsorship for conferences